Saturday, March 19, 2011

THE WIRE GUYS!

THE WIRE GUYS!
I COULD ONLY PRAY FOR THIS TYPE OF TALENT AND VISION! 

THIS WILL HAVE TO LAST UNTIL MONDAY!

* Asteroids as opposed to Hemorrhoids means I made up the Captions.

 
LOL! burning the candle at both ends!*
or Hey Ollie--Watch this! *

NOT REALLY SURE? WHERE BEER NUTS COME FROM? *
AR- YOU SURE YOU WANT S'MORE?????*
THINGS KID'S SHOULDN'T EVER SEE!*
NITRATE SPLASH!*
MUFFINSIDE- ar ar.*
 
  DINOSAUR BOOK--THE THESAURUS!*
Crabby Pattie not shown!* Bad SpongeBob reference.
 WALKING AT A BRISK CLIP- "MADE UP"-ar ar!*
SPOON SIZED SHREDDED WHEAT! * PASTA HIS PRIME!* HOLY MACARONI*
FRUIT WITH LIFE EXPERIENCE!

LEGUME'S GO NUTZ!*      ZOMBIES' ARE NUTS ABOUT BRAINS! last part not mine
BEAKER- BEAKER-19 : FAILED EXPERIMENT!*
Dog-gone-it---Paper trained!*
Training our dog Frank ( not mine)
You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato. You Say Potatoes, I say Zombies.
Cat Doodle
 MODEST PEAR!


Love you all.....Be blessed!


JMc

18 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic! Art is everywhere! Why can't I ever think of these things...

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen pat--That was one of the coolest things I've ever seen! Wonder how it started?

    J

    You too Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. S'more, s'more.
    Love you, John.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn-- I was too wired to sleep!

    LYMI!!!!!


    J


    RK--LMBO--Like you!! HUgs!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just more proof that you truly are Bent John.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha!!! That's my Bro!!! Bent like me!!


    BBB,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are hilarious. You have to wonder where he gets his imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great!!! I'm gonna have to share the link to this post with some folks.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them! So clever. Makes me want to get creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeannie-- I wonder if one was a "Mistake", and it grew from there? Whichever it is sheer genius!


    J


    Kelly-- This captured my imagination, and is awesome! Share away!!


    John


    Joe-- I agree--I just don't have this visual ability---sometimes in pictures I see weird things--but this is too creative!


    J

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing!

    Following back at ya John, thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. K- Aren't they cool?


    J



    CHUB--I loved THESE! WHAT AN IMAGINATION!

    So glad I came by!! AWESOME Blogs!


    J

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these! I wish I was that creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cake Betch-- My mind doesn't even go to cool things like that! Sheer genius isn't it??

    J

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks ever so much for a much needed laugh, I especially loved the egg with the note for his 'mother'. Recommended by Kelly, I'm so glad to have met you. PW.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Petty Writer---Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm so glad you laughed. The Egg made me stop and truly LOL!

    Kelly is awesome!

    John

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: