Saturday, March 12, 2011

TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS?


TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS?

I THINK NOT!!! TOO MUCH TIME ON MINE?  OH YEAH!


 IMAGINE THE BRAINSTORMING---2 WEEKS TO DEVISE, DUE TO- ONE BIG BONG FULL OF GOOD CHIT!


GATHERING THE STUFF = 1 MONTH DUE TO--OBBFOGS!


SETUP TIME=  8 DAYS, DUE TO-- OBBFOGS!



ENJOYMENT OF PROCESS= IMMEASURABLE DUE TO-- OBBFOGS!




FOOD CONSUMED-- MORE THAN MOST 3RD WORLD COUNTIES HAVE: DUE TO
OBBFOGS!

REMEMBERING THAT IT HAPPENED. ONLY THIS VIDEO! DUE TO........
OBBOGS!


FOR FULL ENJOYMENT, WAY BEYOND HD!

SMOKE OBBFOGS &  OR HAVE A STIFF DRINK, OR DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, LIKE I DID....AND JUST ENJOY!

TURN SPEAKERS UP AND JUST RELAX...IT WILL DO YOU GOOD FOR 3:30 SECS

THEN CLICK LINK BELOW

CLICK HERE: TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS?



AND FOR THOSE AFFECTED BY THE TERRIBLE EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI'S, MAY WE PAUSE AND BLESS THEM WITH PRAYERS AND LOVE. 







The World is Mine

Today, upon a bus, I saw a very beautiful woman
And wished I were as beautiful.
When suddenly she rose to leave,
I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and wore a crutch.
But as she passed, she passed a smile.
Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two legs; the world is mine.

I stopped to buy some candy.
The lad who sold it had such charm.
I talked with him, he seemed so glad.
If I were late, it'd do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me,
"I thank you,
you've been so kind.
It's nice to talk with folks like you.
You see," he said, "I'm blind."
Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two eyes; the world is mine.

Later while walking down the street,
I saw a child I knew.
He stood and watched the others play,
but he did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment and then I said,
"Why don't you join them dear?"
He looked ahead without a word.
I forgot, he couldn't hear.
Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two ears; the world is mine.

With feet to take me where I'd go..
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
I've been blessed indeed, the world is mine.
If this poem makes you feel thankful, just forward it to your friends.
After all, it's just a simple reminder that we have so much to be thankful for!

Give the gift of love. It never comes back empty !
 AUTHOR UNKNOWN
 
 ALAS--THE WORLD IS NOT OURS: WE ARE IT'S! LET'S START TAKING BETTER CARE OF IT, OK?

7 comments:

  1. I liked that video, didn't listen to the lyric but I liked the movement ans the painting at the end.

    Yeah it is my world but I can't stop the corporate polluters of it all i can do is consume even less than i already do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video! My boys could totally get into setting something like that up. Definitely worth checking out again and again.

    And I might even listen to it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a set up. Definitely too much time on their hands... but now I have that song (was it by the Eagles) stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark--Minimalist--I want to go that way! Almost the old way of the Commune/Co-Op!

    J


    Jeannie-- I didn't now the song--but the 3rd time I watched it--it grew on me. Would be a great rainy week project!

    J


    sage--- not sure about song--I'll check it out!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful poem posted by a beautiful man. Too bad the author's unknown.
    Lots of love to you, and thank you for that relevant reminder.
    LYMI xoxo Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robyn.....HUGS My FRIEND!!

    You Rock Robyn!!!

    LYMI!!!!!!!!

    John & Thanks for such kind words!

    J


    RK....Puff puff Pass!


    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: