Thursday, March 10, 2011

NCAA BASKETBALL, & DOO DOO


NCAA BASKETBALL & DOO-DOO!
OR- disgusting post of the month....you were warned!



So, I was watching the NCAA Basketball Tourney seatings today.....(SEC in Particular)




THEN I REALIZED I HAD A FEVER AND DIARRHEA!


PS: don't ever wipe with a cat!!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!



WHICH EXPLAINS

"WHY"

I WAS WATCHING NCAA BASKETBALL!!!



I NEED A PHYSICIST TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE LAST 2.5 "MINUTES" OF A BASKETBALL GAME CAN LAST 1 HOUR IN REAL TIME!!!!  OMG--SHOOT ME! AND I LOVE SPORTS!


IS IT A WORMHOLE? 

COULDN'T FIND A PICTURE OF ONE--NO APPLES.



TIME SPACE CONTINUMINIUM..(that's a Time Share without sitting through the presentation). Wait for it.......



or   NASCAR- without the left turns?

NAS-CATS???? DURING A PIT STOP??
ABOVE 3 PICS COURTESY OF SHECHIVE.COM


STOOPID POST COURTESY OF FEVER, DIARRHEA AND ME.

WHICH, BTW- IS GOING TO BE THE TITLE OF MY AUTO-BIOGRAPHY.

WHICH IS A MERCURY SABLE!  the end! PUN intended.


dodo you see a recurring theme here?

TODAY HAS JUST BEEN--CRAPPY!!! NOT COMPLAINING--JUST A FACT!

LOVE YOU ALL Like some of you!



JMc



OMG-- THE GAME IS STILL ON!!!!!              
Butt Humor, is now-out of my system!

You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your Enemas!  Ha ha! I CRACK myself up!! Join the FLEET Plan!

OK--that's really it-- except this pic-

THE 4 STAGES OF LIFE!



5 comments:

  1. Where DO you find these things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember posting this! It's scary! LOL


    LOVE the New Blog look, and the description of both the Belize properties. I think I would love the Beach- roughing it style area- (for a while!) Just for the solitude. And the lot just sounds awesome!!!
    Happy for ya Jeannie.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh Never wipe with a cat? I say never wipe with a brawny lad or anything else with the word Brawny in the name of it.

    Hate to say this John but cars and hoops YAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark--I'm with ya Bro--what thinkest the, that gave me the shat cats, and Diarrhea Ball?????

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: