Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SOMETIMES!!!!!!!

cid:2.3023217163@web112908.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
S O M E T I M
 E 
cid:3.3023217163@web112908.mail.gq1.yahoo.com 
tissue alert!

Sometimes... 


when you cry....

no one sees your tears. 




Sometimes... 


when you are in pain.

no one sees your hurt. 




Sometimes. 


when you are worried..

no one sees your stress 




Sometimes..

when you are happy..

no one sees your smile .....





-

-

-

-

-

-


But 
FART !! just ONE friggin' time.... 


And everybody knows!! 



You thought this was going to be one of those sappy- stories! 


cid:4.3023217164@web112908.mail.gq1.yahoo.com


Send this on to your friends -- Make them laugh!



LOVE YOU ALL,

HERE IS MY SECOND ATTEMPT AT A U-TUBE VID! FREE FLYING SPIDER---ONE PERSON COMMENTED THAT THIS WAS FAKE!! LOL! YOU CAN SEE I JUST SHOT FROM BEHIND HIS STUPID WEB!



WAS THIS TOO LONG?



And Sometimes the Eagle Gets the Deer!

        UNREAL-- I DON'T NEED A GUN-- I NEED A 30.06              EAGLE!                  

13 comments:

  1. I was not about to be happy if you made me cry today. I have too much to get done! :)

    TalkativeTaurus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That last clip is something else!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krissy-- I hope I didn't make you cry! The Deer got away! (Help me here people!)Sorry about the tease to the sappy story!

    Hugs,

    John


    Kelly- I ain't trying to get any Eagle Pics- I'll tell you that right now!!!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about the first part!
    That was one big bird (the eagle). It's sad, but they gotta eat! Even if this one did get away (wink wink)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at that sky fart!



    Aloha from Honolulu, John


    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat! wink wink nudge nuge, say no more....

    J


    CC!!--LMBO!!!!!!!!! Never saw that one ROLLING in!

    Love ya gal!

    Big Hugs!


    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, poor deer.
    I love you, John, farts and all. Good thing I'm far away, though.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy bathroom humor for sure...nice pic after that post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robyn---why thank YOU LOL. Glad the EIND blows from East to West Huh?

    LYMI@@

    J


    Thanks so much RK- much T K---Cloudia called it s Fart Cloud and I never thought of it that way until see posted it!! BUTT it fit perfectly!

    Love you both,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have rather you video'd the fart !

    ReplyDelete
  11. HEFFE: ARE YOU BACK? YOU ALIVE? WTH?
    GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU MAN!

    JOHNNY MAC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Long as you alive and just Hibernating!!!

    We can BEAR it!

    JB

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: