Thursday, March 31, 2011

RADIATION MONITOR: NEWS FROM LIBYA



RADIATION MONITOR: NEWS FROM LIBYA



NOTE:  I checked with SNOPES and this really does work.
 
With all the fear of radiation fallout from Japan I thought it might be useful to tell you about a cheap, effective, homemade radiation tester you can easily assemble and rely upon. 
Just follow these simple instructions:
 
OPEN A BAG OF ORVILLE REDENBACHER MICROWAVE POPCORN
LEAVE IT ON YOUR KITCHEN COUNTER
IF IT STARTS POPPING, YOU’RE SCREWED!
 
Fire Alarm & Radiation Detector!
 
 
 
ON LIBYA:

یره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما   اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم
خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رف سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما
نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما
نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پی نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما
سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیس   BOOM!
                                                                                  


If I hear anything else, I'll let you know

JMc

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update on Libya, a little short ob substance but you got the point across and should the Redenbachers be buttered or plain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark,

    Butter will clog those arteries--OF COURSE Buttered!!! :-)

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...that is a hoot!! I'll remember to try it, and I WILL pass this useful information along to all my buddies...all thanks to you.

    You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the microwave popcorn in my cupboard popped last week. Is that bad?

    I used to have a radiation detector to test the seal around the microwave. I wonder what happened to that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hootin'-- That's why I blog! To save lives and as a public service!

    Hugs,

    J


    Jeannie--LMAO--No - you are safe!!!
    (He said biting his hand to keep from laughing!)!)

    Those do work!! And I'm stupid enough to stand and stare in mine--why ?

    I asked WHY?

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. John, I love you. I know I've told ya that before, and I'll tell ya that again and again. Thanks for the laughs. I'll keep it in mind.
    xoLYMI Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robyn, You are giving me the Big head ego boost! Keep it up! LOL.

    LYMI!!!!!

    You are the best!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  8. What if my kitchen counter is just really hot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. John,
    You are SOOO FUNNY! I always love to see what you are up to. You are just a super, super guy.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The curious thing for me about Libya is Khadaffy's group of virgin female bodyguards. How do you advertise for such a position? Is there like a category on Monster.com for insane dictators looking for hot bodyguards?

    And how do those ladies list something like on their resumes?

    JM, got you on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CB--It was probably just the "SPECIAL" wink wink Brownie pan!!!!

    J


    PAMO_-Thanks gal--Big hugs for a sweet comment! "BIG HEAD HERE"

    J



    RK--You consistently make me crack up! Thanks

    J


    Beach BUm--LMBO!!!!!!!!!!! I'll add you asap if I haven't already done it!!!

    Welcome to the family Sir!! You will be a great asset I can already tell!


    Blessings,

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: