Monday, March 14, 2011

SPRING, MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT!

SPRING, MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT!

LET'S WALK!
YELLOW JASMINE


 ROSE LOOKING THINGS


 FUNK ON A DEAD TREE!


 AN ORCHID TYPE PLANT?


 IT'S PRETTY ANYWAY!


 PEACH BLOSSOM


 NEEDLES CALIFORNIA?


MY BIG TREE IN BACKGROUND



MY SPECIAL FIELD TREE

 ORANGE CRUSH


ALMOST SUNSET



 HAWK KILL, K-9


 A MOLAR BEAR


A FEMUR FROM SOMETHING FAIRLY LARGE


WILL YOU MARROW ME?


SPIREA

NO HOPE. AS IN NO, HOPE YOU CAN'T GO!

SHE WOULD RUN OFF FOR HOURS! I NEED JEANNIE'S COLLAR!


LOVE YOU ALL.
WHAT A GLORIUS 30 MINUTES!


JMc

7 comments:

  1. Oh - you are so lucky! Beautiful flowers and trees.

    Poor Hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents honeymooned in Needles CA on my Dad's way to be deployed during WWII.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drat.....it has just SNOWED here non-stop ALL DAY!


    VBHFATP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you so much, John, I'd marrow you right now if I could.
    LYMI xo Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeannie-- Move to Belize darlin!!

    I don't wanna hear no whining- Ms. Island Queen!

    LOL

    J


    Kelly--How cool was that!!


    J


    Emily,

    Come on over heya!!! Pronounced--Hea ya--MOS!!!

    VVBHFATP!

    J


    Robyn! Awwww--Blusing big time! Done deal!

    E-mail order Bride??

    LYMI!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the pun master! That's for sure.

    I REALLY liked the "orange crush" tree. A bit spooky but you can print, frame and hang that one! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat--WOW--Thank you sir!!!

    Enough PUN-ishment for you--Buy that RV OK, and come see me!

    LOL

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: