Friday, March 18, 2011

GETIING BACK UP! B+ THE BEST BLOOD TYPE!


GETTING BACK UP!   B: POSITIVE--, THE BEST BLOOD TYPE-THE TYPE WITH THE MOST- LIKE-O-CYTES!!

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU A LITTLE - "PRICK": WIPE IT OFF AND DEAL WITH IT. IT FEELS SOOO GOOD WHEN IT STOPS HURTING!


There comes a time in life when you should walk away from all the drama and people who create it.  Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.  Life is too short to be anything but happy.  Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. 


WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO PERSEVERE WHEN THINGS GO TO CRAP?

"EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!
"

LOVE YOU ALL- EVEN AFTER WE FALL--LET'S GIVE EACH OTHER A HAND UP!



AND SPEAKING OF GIVING A HAND UP---CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND BLOG.


http://www.talkativetaurus.com/- Krissy
 Please pay her a visit--you won't be disappointed!

J


Oh-- and a Belated Irish Joke!

A Mormon was seated next to an Irishman on a flight from London.  After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken. The Irishman asked for a whiskey, which was promptly brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the Mormon if he would like a drink.  He replied in disgust, 'I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips.'

The Irishman then handed his drink back to the attendant, and, said, 'Me, too, I didn't know we had a choice."

13 comments:

  1. Love you back John

    I persevere because nothing gets done if you don't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stay away from as much drama as possible in my life!!

    ..and I persevere because I know God is with me no matter what I face each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Jeannie..

    Love ya toms,,
    J


    Kelly Amen Sister,

    Hugs!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessssssssssss!!!


    You Rock, my friend!




    Warm Aloha to you
    from Honolulu!


    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, John! There is a giveaway if they are interested, too.

    I loved the joke!

    But by the way, worn a person when there is going to be blood first thing on a post. You're lucky it's just my blood that normally makes me nauseous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When life gave me a little prick...I dumped him ;)

    Come on, you knew that was coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krissy-- Sorry-- Blood warning! LOL----You have an awesome Blog!! Forgot to mention the giveaway--that's for the name right? Isn't that how you enter?

    John


    RK: LMBO- from you--YES!!! and that's a compliment--Humor wise!!--When life give men a little prick: We curse!
    You are a Riot Kitty!!!!

    ar ar,,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yuck! Yuck! A funny joke!

    About the drama queens (and kings). These people drain the life out of us and are TOXIC. We should stay away from toxic things and people!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toxic is the PERFECT description Pat!!

    Good call Buddy!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  10. Life is giving me 4-5 pricks a day... And those are the self-inflicted ones and not the jerks that come into my life. On the good news side of the ledger, when I was at the docs this week, he downloaded my blood sugars from the meter and told me if this keeps up, my A1C will be well below 7 the next time it's checked!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT JOB!! Of course I never doubted you ability- with your willpower and Faith!

    Good Job!

    Least we aren't Prick Magnets--ar a r


    J

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, they need to be a follower and comment on the post where I am asking for them to come up with a nickname for my followers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: