Saturday, March 26, 2011

SILLY SATURDAY


SILLY SATURDAY

I JUST HAD TO LAUGH- I THINK WE'VE ALL BEEN HERE!

STATUE-ESQUE!  AR AR! HEY- I'M ALLOWED A BAD PUN...WATCH IT OR YOU'LL GET THE FINGER!


THIS WORKS!!!  DON'T ASK--I WON'T TELL!




"LERNIN' CURVE"
"A kNEw FeTurE":
DO YOU KNOW WHY THIS BIRD (AND OTHERS)- STAND ON ONE LEG?



BECAUSE IF THEY LIFTED IT THEY'D BUST THEIR A**.........OK OK...IT IS SILLY SATURDAY.......

NOW I'M NOT GOING TO GOOGLE THIS, BUT I THINK IT'S BECAUSE OF HEAT LOSS. FLAMINGO'S DO IT, AND I THINK THIS LITTLE LOST FROZEN ENTREE BIRD IS DOING THE SAME THING. WE LOSE MOST OF OUR BODY HEAT FROM OUR FEET AND HEADS.

...AND WHY DON'T WE HAVE MS. PAUL'S FROZEN ENTREE BIRDS PACKED TO EAT LIKE WE DO FISH STICKS? I'D TRY EM.

SOUTHERN SONGBIRD PACK (COMES WITH FREE SONGBIRD CD! LISTEN TO WHAT YOU EAT!)
Ms. Pauls:  BEAKS, FEET N' ALL: MYSTERY FLOCK PACK  $1.99
FINE FEATHERED FRIENDS- GOURMET MEALS... BIRD FEEDER FED
TOFU  BIRD SPECIAL...(TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!)

STATE HOUSE STATUE SPECIAL--'SQUAB'BLES.


I MEAN A HERE'S A

GROUND FLOOR MARKETING MIRACLE PEOPLE??????


AND THERE'S OUR LERNIN' CURVE FOR THIS WEEK. FOLKS--YOU JUST CAN'T GET THIS STUFF AT OTHER BLOGS! 

THAT'S WHY THE LERNIN" WORD FOR THE WEEK IS:



RASINBREAD!

LOOK AT HIM: 1 TOOTH, RED HAIR, PLAYING THE BANJO:
YOU CAN TELL:  





RAY'S INBRED! WAIT FOR IT.....

STOLEN FROM BLUE COLLAR'S: JEFF FOXWORTHY!

LOVE YOU ALL


JMc

13 comments:

  1. CB-- Is it OK to call you that? I can't type, but it's important to ask! ?

    Now that's big Skeeter?

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the signs - mosquitoes don't bother me as much as black flies. Those suckers take chunks

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it's deer flies and horse flies. Vicious suckers!! (and their bites really hurt!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly-- Horseflies have a NOSSEL, not a blood siphon straw thingy like mosquitoes!! That is truly the biggest bite you can get from a non-venomous creature!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are hilarious! The first one has got to be from Texas, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. RK-- I got a cool e-mail about things from Tx--I'll have to try to find it for ya! BIG STUFF!!! LOL

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a silly silly Saturday. This was a fantastic post, my friend.

    This Robyn's feet get so cold, I sometimes need to wear double socks. I never thought to just stand on one foot, though. I'll have to try it.

    Lots of love to you - LYMI - xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of them were too silly for me the catch the meaning, but the thought of horny alligators cracked me up! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always great fun. Your 'feed a pigeon, loose a finger' caption had me crying with laughter as it compliments a story on my Monday Media post beautifully - visit me tomorrow to see which one. PS I hope you don't mind my including a link to this but it really does fit so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PW I Never mind at all, and I'll swing by as I always will now!!! This is gonna be neat!


    J

    ReplyDelete
  11. rOBYN--remember--JUST one LEG AT A TIME!!!!


    lymi sWEETI!


    j

    Dang CLA!!! I'm gonna tear that key off~ ahhhhem...sorry.


    La Cremiere: The Horny Alligator is the only one you really need to get! u Dun Guud!!! Always great to see you my friend!!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: