Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dragonfly vs. Spider

Dragonfly vs. Spider



or my attempt to get back to 30 readers!
This is a Fight between a Dragonfly and Spider I captured way back at the Pond.It was my first attempt to put a Video with Music on U-tube. I selected random--and this is what came out! I wish I had been able to post the whole sequence with better music. I have pics of the Freed Dragonfly with Web still on it. But he earned his freedom that day!

Make sure volume is adjusted (Kinda low at first--lol!) as I have no clue where this song came from: but it Interestingly fits!




Here he is right before I released Him.


FREEDOM!!!!!!  SEE REMAINING SILK?


 HE WAS A LUCKY ONE!!!!  THIS GUY BELOW----NOT SO MUCH!!!

CUT--- OK FOLKS-  THAT'S A WRAP! 


LOVE YOU ALL 

JMc

14 comments:

  1. The music WAS fitting! Great nature film. But you broke the first law of contact and intervened between 2 lower species. Captain Picard will be on your ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It haunts me to this day! Phaser on stun.;',;smgfpo9u0938yt98734y50p3hg03h8pow


    OWW!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you helped the dragonfly escape (though I really don't mind spiders). Both eat other bugs.

    The music was quite fitting. My son could probably tell you the exact song and artist. His kind of music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dragonflies. Glad you helped him escape. They only live about 48 hours anyway, so it would be sad to have him get into a net already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rescuer of small lives! good for you




    Aloha from Hawaii


    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Great Escape!! Nice shots Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool. I love the photos, John. The "music," not so much.

    I love you lots, though.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all my Friends!!! Once a Paramedic---lol, as for the music--I just hit random and it picked that song for that Vid!!! I wouldn't buy the album--but It did work with the scene-----al la Quentin Tarantino!

    LOL.Scary!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just go to show you got to fight, fight for your right to flight. either that or you become a dinner party of one.

    That spider in the video was a bit of a wimp if you asked me and deserved to miss a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mark--so true--he had the web--the kick butt music, the "tude" all going for him, and turned out to be a poser! A Punk ass hood poser!

    Represent!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you freed him. I understand that spiders are good for man because of balance of nature and all that blah blah blah. I kill those bastards everytime I get a chance. We have HUGE spiders here...ker splat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cake Betch.....sooo- How do you feel about Spiders? It is a VERY real fear!! Not making fun of you--at least to your face--I promise!

    J


    Pat- Those suckers--and most ALL of them Bite!!!!! If you have names like "Brown RECLUSE" and "Black WIDOW"......HELLO---

    Squash!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: