Sunday, September 25, 2011

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY



SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY

YOU KNOW THE RULES BY NOW!

THANKS HARIETT!




I'M STUMPED!



A PREVIOUSLY DRY PLANTER FILLED WITH ROCKS, THAT NOW HOLDS WATER THAT IS REFLECTING THE SHADOW OF THE CORNER OF THE  ROOF, THE WATER FELL OFF OF AFTER THE RAIN. ALSO THE REFLECTION OF THE TRESS OUT BEYOND IT. MY THERE IS A LOT GOING ON IN HERE!


OF COURSE I HAD TO GET INVOLVED!!!!! SO- HAND OVER THAT SHADOW!

OH--BTW--IT'S A WATER PLANT--IT JUST HASN'T "SPOUTED" YET!!!

PROOF POSITIVE- IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WASTE YOU CAN DO SOME SILLY STUFF! YOU OUGHT TO SEE THE BUNNY, DUCK, AND DINOSAUR SHADOWS I DID!


LOVE YOU ALL!!!

JMc



10 comments:

  1. Fun shadow shots, love the reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nana_ang_poppaphil- Thanks so much for your visit and kind comments! Have a wonderful Sunday and week ahead!

    Regards,

    John

    Again Thanks for the visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those hand shadows are really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures!

    Back from the beach, and for the very first time I can truly say a bad day at the beach does not always win out over a good day stuck at home.

    If I stepped out of the car for longer than ten minute it rained. Since I arrived very early yesterday I was able to walk the new Charleston bridge though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots, love the first one in paricular. Would've liked to have seen the dinosaur shadows!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the top one best, John....how you've used the tree stump as the canvas for your shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stories always make me laugh!
    Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a whole world compressed into that one little planter!


    SHADOW BOLD

    Shadow bold and shadow bright,
    Shadow with me day and night,
    Shadow taller than a tree,
    Tell me what you think of me!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Desert shadows & reflections

    Desert shadows here and here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww--you guys-- Thanks so much--I would write more but we almost have a Tornado near us--I have to get off ASAP!!

    Wow--this is a rough one!

    Thanks for all of you fantastic comments!

    John

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: