Thursday, September 1, 2011

THE AMAZING HUMAN BODY



THE AMAZING HUMAN BODY. OR:  I'M ALL THUMBS!


The Amazing Human Body


It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.    
 
One human hair can support 6.6 pounds.  
 
The average man's penis is two times the length of his thumb.  
 
Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.  
 
A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.  
 
There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.  
 
Women blink twice as often as men.  
 
The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.  
 
Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still. 
 
If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.


Women
 
will be finished reading this by now. 


Men
 
are still busy checking their thumbs. 
[]

10 comments:

  1. Bahahahahahaa! Oh I have missed the laughter over here.
    That trillion bug thing on our feet....eeeeewwwww! I knew there was a reason feet made me queasy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's funny. I was mentally checking my husband's thumbs.

    I can vouch for the strong thigh bones - a horse once stood on my thigh and it didn't break. Had a nice bruise though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!

    Yeah, i could see your comment at my place. . . glad I could!


    warm Aloha from Waikiki;


    Comfort Spiral
    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn---thar ain't no bugs on yo feet--you RUN too dang much for em to hop on- LOL!!!!

    Hugs,

    John


    Jeannie----Ha Ha! I'll bet Gary wondered why you were staring at his hands! LOL!

    J



    Cloudia-- Good! I know we have both been having some ISSUES with Blogger!

    HFTEC,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL John!

    You read the study about finger length right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit, I might have to check this penis theory out on my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Women blink twice as often as men.

    Yeah, but my wife still sees everything and knows the minute I'm try to hide something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dazee--Let me know if it's a Thumbs up or not! ;-)

    Thanks so much for stopping by!

    John


    Pat-- 2 Thumbs up!

    J


    BB- Great to see ya man--and a Hilarious BUT TRUE Comment!@!!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: