Friday, September 30, 2011

CAN YOU SPOT THE CAT? IT REALLY IS THERE!!

CAN YOU SPOT THE CAT? IT REALLY IS THERE!!

Spot the Cat!   (Vision Test...I DIDN'T find the cat, see if you can.)

SNIPER VISION TEST!!!!




Do you think you can be a sniper?  Can you spot the cat?  Great camouflage. 
It took me a long time, but I did not find the cat.  Once you see it, it's always easy 
to see it again.  If you get frustrated (after an hour or so), click on the link 
below the picture for the answer.  I guess I FAILED the vision test (with my glasses, of course). 

BUT I DID HIT THE CAT WITH THE FIRST SHOT AFTER I FOUND HIM!
 AFTER YOU FIND HIM--HE WILL BE EASY TO SEE-----CLICK ON LINK ONLY IF YOU MUST! I PROMISE THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE SCREAMING TRICKS!



 PS The answer is at     http://www.trappedpets.com/answer_to_spot_the_cat.html     if you absolutely must!






AN ACTUAL TEST QUESTION....

I failed a Health and Safety course at work today.

One of the questions was: "In the event of a fire, what steps would you take?"





F@#king big ones" was apparently the wrong answer!


LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

JMc

12 comments:

  1. Aww..I gave up too soon. Once I knew it was SO obvious!!! I should have kept looking longer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll not worry about being a sniper, you can do that when you tote a shotgun. I laughed hard at your answer on the Safety quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you have made me work on my lunch hour! LOL Didn't find it, but now I know.
    At least I had a chuckle after you made me work.
    Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I found the cat, with my glasses on of course. I thought he was fairly obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually found the cat. Which I'm surprised I did. I usually don't. Loved your answer to the fire question. I would ahv etotaly given you an A+

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly-- I usually find those pretty quickly--but this one stumped me!!!

    Have a GREAT Weekend!

    John



    sage--LOL--Stop, drop and Roll my butt- right????


    ;-)

    Be Blessed my Friend!

    J



    joan--LOL--I'm sorry! But it soooo made me mad I couldn't find it!!!

    Have a super weekend and as always, thanks for your visits!

    J




    Joe--You lying sack of--wait--my Bad--I thought you were another Joe--LOL. My sister said she got lucky and saw it right off the bat!

    Have a Blessed one Bro!


    J



    Dazee-- Great job!!!! But did you kill it??? LOL-- I thought the answer was correct too, on the fire test!! Geez- these OSHA tests are getting tough!

    ;-)- Have a Great and Relaxing Weekend!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess I won't pursue sniping.

    Love to you!
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't find the cat. Love the joke though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were beatin' the cocks,
    we were beatin' the cocks,
    We were beatin' the cocks again,
    We were gambling with our souls,
    We were playing to win,
    We were beatin' the cocks again !

    ReplyDelete
  10. RK & Robyn--did you go to the link?? He is there!--He is there I promise!

    J

    Heff---Neat our butts you did! We need a Quarterback bad!!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG--ALL My responses disappeared!!!! I HATE THAT!!!!

    But I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

    JOhn

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: