Friday, September 16, 2011

THE GOOGLE + PROJECT

THE GOOGLE + PROJECT
IS KICKING MY BUTT!
I'd like to apologize to all of you, who I have recently confused with opening and closing of my GOOGLE Plus account.

I open it, and it works for a day--then completely crashes--messing with BLOGGER, which is the main reason I'm on here.

To try and keep it simple, until I can research the Application and use it properly I am going to stay with basic posting.

I have recently messed up my pictures and now when I click on them in the Blog it takes me to Sri Lanka, and I talk to a Sherpa named Screwya, and his Yak- Steve! They are nice-but I just want to do a simple Blog and post pics.

I know it is on my end; of understanding the Crop of Circles of Friends-and I like the concept!..and maybe one day soon I can get it sorted out. Right now--I just want to get out of whatever has taken over my pictures, so I can just click on them and enlarge them!!

DON'T MONKEY AROUND WITH THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, NOR HAVE THE TIME TO RESEARCH AND READ ON HOW TO USE! IT'S MY BAD!



HELP!! it has my pictures hostage and is putting borders around them and will not let me go to my usual association for working with pics! I swear I didn't (consciously) change it!


IT DROPPED FROM 93 DEGREES YESTERDAY TO 68 DEGREES TODAY!
HOW ABOUT A LITTLE WARNING MA NATURE!!!


BEFORE SUCH RADICAL


Held Hostage by an APP!

LOVE YOU ALL

After an excruciatingly hot Summer--Fall is here..my second favorite time of year--Spring and the New Birth I think is my Favorite--..so I'm sure I'll be whining and wanting this back in a couple of months!!!!
Sound of Clinking Corona's for a Toast! 
(or a Bagel).


JMc

8 comments:

  1. Let me go grab a Corona Lite from my fridge - wait, it's too early for that here!!

    I'm not familiar with Google Project. I have a google account, but it sounds like I don't want to fool with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly- I think the concept is really cool--just circles of friends, to share photos, documents with etc. I just don't know how to properly use it--and Blogger is already squirrely enough on my end!

    CLINK--(for later in the day). Way to early for me too- !

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that google plus thing, don't know how i became a part of their experiment but I am not using it until you figure it out and write no more than two double spaced pages on what it does. For the life of me I don't know (or really care I think)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark--- u kNOw i Cain'T Write nor SpeaLE!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 99% sure it is the fault of blogger, not you. Makes me want to make the face on your avatar quite frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  6. RK_ LOL-- I agree!!! I'll have to post about that Avatar Photo one day--it's not what you may think!

    I took the pic--but what is the Monkey doing????


    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. the same thing is happening to my photos. People keep telling me they won't enlarge. If they don't fix it, or change it back to how it used to be, I'm going to have to change my templete to a more photo friendly version.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat--if you figure out how to get it out of whatever app it is going into--instead of clicking on that tiny URL at the bottom of the slide show thingy--PLEASE let me know!

    Frustrated,

    John

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: