Friday, September 9, 2011

A REAL TREE-T 4 U !!!!



A REAL TREE-T 4 U!!!!!


THE TREE AMIGOS!



 #1 KEEBLER LANE



 YOU'RE SOILED ROTTEN!


BRANCH OUT- LEAF HOME- UP-ROOT THYSELF!


GOT WOOD? LOOKS SEXY DOESN'T IT?


LOSS OF LIFE AND LIMB!


DR: HOW LONG HAS THAT GROWTH BEEN THERE?

ORCHID-FLOWER LOOKING THINGY: " I GUESS ABOUT 40 YEARS--IS IT SERIOUS?"


YOU DON'T LOOK A DAY OVER 40!  HOW DO YOU DO IT?


I'D LIKE AN ORANGE.



POOF! WISH GRANTED!

I TOLD YA IT WOULD BE A TREE-T! NOW GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!

LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc

9 comments:

  1. All good things - those trees. :) I like the Three Amigos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely "on" today!

    Great stuff John!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tree-t John. I liked the one liners as much as the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting what you can find in a tree!

    I know I have an active imagination, but in that "Keebler" tree I see a fish (grouper?) peeking out at me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great images, one of my favourite subjects, I love trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn- I had used that one a while back--I love to do the Captions!

    Thanks!

    J


    Jeannie-- I enjoyed this post a lot!

    TYVM!!!


    John



    Mark-- I actually did it wit the captions in mind--that's my Fav part! Thank you kind sir!

    BBB,

    J


    Kelly--OOOOO-KKKK--LOL--I'll have to check that out!

    Thanks as always for the visits and great comments!

    You always make me smile,

    J


    Petty-- I love Trees too--they are just so Majestic and Powerful!

    Thanks for the visit!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG- KELLY--I can totally see that fish with his big Eye peeping out! Great call Gal!
    !!!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tatjana Parkacheva-- Thanks so much!! I'm LOVING your site!!!

    Regards and Hugs from the USA!!!!!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chubskulit- Thanks so much--LOVED you vacation shots! I'll be around regular and following again as things have settled down!

    Regards,

    John

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: