Tuesday, September 27, 2011

EVERYDAY THE SUN GOES DOWN---LIKE CLOCKWORK!



EVERYDAY THE SUN GOES DOWN---LIKE CLOCKWORK!
ORANGE!

YESTERDAY'S SUNSET AFTER MORE STORMS!


ALSO THE STORMS OF LIFE ARE BREWING- AND IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND- WOULD YOU PLEASE SEND PRAYERS AND OR POSITIVE THOUGHTS, (DEPENDING ON YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM) MY WAY FOR MY DISABILITY DETERMINATION.



I'M TERRIBLY SORRY TO PUT PERSONAL PROBLEMS ON MY BLOG--BUT IF YOU DON'T ASK FOR PRAYER AND WELL WISHES- YOU WON'T GET THEM!!!!


NO PITY PARTY HERE-- I PROMISE!!!! I JUST KNOW THAT MY PRAYING FRIENDS WILL PRAY- AND OTHERS CAN EMPATHIZE!  I FIRMLY BELIEVE PRAYERS WORK AND WILL BE ANSWERED.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST AND ONLY  SEMI- "WHINE"-  ABOUT THIS, AS LIFE SHOULD BE POSITIVE, AND THE NEGATIVES NOT DWELT ON!



I CAN'T DOUBT GOD'S ABILITY- WHEN I SEE THIS:














LOVE YOU ALL- AND THANKS!

JMc


11 comments:

  1. Lifting up some prayers for you, John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW that you will be comforted and continue to find much more to life than timid survival. I believe in YOU


    and MASTER opening gambit
    Clockwork Orange - conventional sunset beauty suddenly lovelier with mindword trick :-)




    Much Warm Aloha from Waikiki;

    Comfort Spiral


    > < } } ( ° >



    ><}}(°>

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, middle child, Jeannie & sage-- TYVM!!!! Love you all!

    J


    Cloudia,

    You are Special "Droog"! Mahalo!

    Thanks for the compliment and the special belief in Moi!!

    HFTEC,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. the heavens declare HIS handiwork.

    these are incredible photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers coming your way.

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had an answer to prayers - my prayer warriors got on it and the prayers worked. "Be still and know that I am God."

    You are in my prayers, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I don't do prayers but I'm sending my best wishes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. chasity, BB - han ks so much!!!!

    Lynn- Thanks to you all!!! I go to Cardiologist today! Lynn- you can sick your Prayer Warriors on this too- LOL.. I have my circle going out, and I will gladly return the favor to anyone who covets serious prayers!!


    Petty-- That's why I included or positive thoughts, etc! I really do appreciate the consideration!

    Thank you very much,

    John

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: