Monday, September 19, 2011

SEASONS: WINTER; SPRING; SUMMER; FALL



SEASONS:  WINTER; SPRING; SUMMER OR FALL


I HAD MY COLORS DONE AND I'M A WINTER. 


 ACCORDING TO THIS I'M BUTT UGLY THE REST OF THE YEAR!






 WINTER




SPRING




SUMMER




OR FALL....


BABY ALL YOU'VE GOT TO DO IS CALL,

AND I'LL BE THERE- YES I WILL:
to paraphrase James Taylor or Carole King!



ALSO: ISN'T IT GOOD TO KNOW THAT:
 
YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND !! 

HERE!



NO MATTER WHAT SEASON OR COLOR YOU ARE!


I, LOVE YOU ALL!





JMc

9 comments:

  1. You know I love your little lizard friend, but I think that sepia-look winter pic might be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannie-- Thanks Special FRIEND!!!!

    J



    Kelly--Thanks--I LOVE LOVE LOVE that particular tree!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. an Amazing post, John. YOU da REAL thing, Bro.

    Luv


    Well, I'm in a NEW place & NEW lifestyle!
    Do YOU know WHO I am? WHERE I live?
    I'm still not quite sure where I am,
    but boat Kitty is digging it.
    "Boat? What boat?"



    Aloha from Waikiki;

    Comfort Spiral


    > < } } ( ° >



    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cloudia-- Now I'm coming for a visit!!! LOL! So happy you are getting settled and even Happier that you are my Friend!

    You BLESS me so much! Thanks Sis!!!

    Did ya Scuttle the Old Place or is she still a Floatin????

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lizard shot - especially beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know...I think I like your winter shots best:)
    Love your captures. They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. And I'm winter too...all year long;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn- That little guy is so personable! Thanks so much, for such a nice comment!!!

    John


    Dawn--Thanks so much young lady!!! Very much a compliment coming from you! And I LOVE ALL you Winter shots--heck I love all your shots!!!

    Thanks Dawn,

    John

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: