Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN, YES IT IS!



HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN, YES IT IS!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS TITLE POPPED INTO MY HEAD???






IRONIC ISN'T IT, JOHN LENNON WAS KILLED WITH A "WARM GUN".





I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE BEATLES MEANT BY THE WARM GUN SONG :--BUT I'M STICKING WITH THE HAPPINESS PART!



TODAY I "CHOOSE"TO BE HAPPY. CIRCUMSTANCES MAY NOT DICTATE THAT, BUT I'M IN CHARGE OF HOW I APPROACH AND HANDLE MY LIFE DAY TO DAY!



HOPE IS HAPPY! AREN'T DOGS ALMOST ALWAYS HAPPY????


FAITH IS TICKED, BUT HE'S A CAT! ALSO I PETTED HIM AFTER EATING CHEETOS AGAIN!


GUESS WHO'S HAPPY- & WHO'S "NOT SO HAPPY?" AHHHH- CIRCUMSTANCES!


WE ARE ALL HAPPY--FRIENDS GATHERING AFTER 40 YEARS MAKE THAT HAPPEN!


I'M ECSTATIC--6 LBS AND NOW, IN MY BELLY!!!!!!



HOW DO YOU CHOOSE TO REACT TO THIS DAY AND YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES?


AFTER ALL--IT IS YOUR CHOICE. 


AND IF YOU ARE DOWN--


WELL;


WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!


LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc




9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Spock the cat here at my house always looks ticked about something as well. Strangely enough Sparky the Dog does have moments where he looks despondent, that usually means he has used the bathroom in the house someplace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB--Ha Ha--on the Dog!!!! And Cat's -well what can you say.....


    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little stressed over job related things right now, but being unhappy about it wouldn't change anything. So I choose to be happy.

    Thanks for coming by my blog - you clearly have a happy spirit and I like your dog and cat. :)

    You have a new follower, too, John!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn- Work is tough enough w/o Stress added to it! Thanks so much for following along!

    Cloudia is one awesome Spirit that is always positive! She always picks me up! What a friend!

    Thanks again,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. I chose to laugh it off. It felt good.

    I love you, dear John.
    That's a lot of fish. I hope it was yummy.

    xoxoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am fairly content lately. Things aren't perfect and never will be but many moments are good to very good.

    You are so right - the cat is always miffed and the dog is always happy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good point...a lot of it is really up to us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robyn- The fish was awesome-and laughter is really great medicine!

    LYMI,

    J



    Jeannie--I'm so glad you are having GOOD days! You so deserve them!

    J


    RK-- Tis true--sometimes I succeed sometimes I don't, but overall I try to B positive!

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: