Tuesday, May 25, 2010

STUFF I'VE LEFT UNATTENDED AND IS SUFFERING


STUFF I'VE NEGLECTED & IT'S STILL ALIVE!



THE ABOVE 3 PICTURES ARE OF A MAGNOLIA TREE I DUG UP OUT OF THE WOODS. IT STARTED AS ONE LIMB AND 4 LEAVES! IT WILL GRACE OUR NEW HOME SOON!



ABOVE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD IS AN "IRISH CLOVER". IF ANYONE KNOWS MORE ABOUT IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
EMBARRASSED BY MY ANEMIC HIBISCUS!- BUT IT DOES OVER WINTER IN THE POT! I GAVE 1/2 OF IT TO A FRIEND AND IT IS RECOVERING FROM THE DIVISION!
 THIS IS WHERE THE OTHER 1/2 USED TO LIVE- BUT HERS IS ABOUT TO FLOWER THIS SPRING!

THE HOSTA THAT WAS DIVIDED AND GIVEN TO THE SAME FRIEND--HERS IS DOUBLE THE SIZE AND READY TO FLOWER.

Check out hers--this is the second year and it's now ready to flower,  and she could divide it!
I LOVE trading and passing around different plants, and the stories they hold of being "In the Family", etc!
I have always secretly wanted to run a small Nursery. But my Nipples get tired from all the kids suckling!

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PLANTS EXCEPT IT WOULD HAVE MADE GREAT FERTILIZER--BUT ALSO REMINDS ME I'M NOT ALL WUSS! I THINK I NEED ONE MORE PAIR OF GLASSES AROUND MY NECK!

ME MAN--CAPTURE AND RELEASE SHARK---BEATS CHEST!


SITS DOWN OFF CAMERA IN EXHAUSTION!- WHEEZING!


NO I'M. NOT SHOUTING--I AM JUST RETARDED WHEN IT COMES TO THE CAPS LOCK KEY!


JMc