Wednesday, May 5, 2010

POLITICALLY INCORRECT WETHERMAN

The pond the way it usually is!!!!! Quite a bit different in size yes??? It will be very very FOGGY in the morning due to the heavy rain last night-which leads me to my post!

Our weatherman made a very stupid statement tonight on our local weather.
I think it was totally insensitive and will probably land him in trouble with: 
People Who's Feelings are Easily Hurt.
 or

 PWFAEH!

He stated and I quote:
THERE IS A DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10:00 TOMORROW MORNING!

Now I don't know all the intricacies of fog-- the educational, or work experience requirements, but I'm sure this statement was completely uncalled for.

I mean sure, 
 all you may have to do is form, then hang around low lying areas, lakes and rivers, and wait for the sun to come up and burn you away. Or lift. Or whatever else Fog does.

But to call it DENSE is a bit degrading nonetheless!

Even a "SEVERE" Thunderstorm warning has a better ring to it than a "DENSE" Fog Advisory!

All I'm saying is that I hope he takes the Weathers feelings into effect, before he just labels it-  Maybe they need a sensitivity class in Meteorology School or something! 

That's all I'm saying!

JMc
I'm waiting on a "HIGH" pressure system myself!  They form after numerous Bong Hits at outdoor concerts!
It's fun to go outdoors on days like that.