Monday, May 3, 2010

FROM ALICE



A Tag! From Alice in Wonderland......

"We all know the old joke where you are waiting for something, and then along came three, well, that is just what happened to me, I received three fantastic awards in one day!

Luckily, only one of these has to be passed on, and comes with easy conditions,
so you can all breathe a sigh of relief!

It has been a Holiday here in England, and I feel too lazy to think about things too much.
So here I proudly display my awards....

This first one I got from Vodka Logic and came with conditions that:
{A} A video of myself playing a musical instrument or singing.
{B} A photo of a pet.
{C} Very long post about my favourite book."

NOW I CHOOSE TO:


I'm going to have to post a pic of 3 of my Babies!

Faith who is terrified of Storms

DOC- Is afraid of Nothing

FAITH- who is the ORIGINAL FRAIDY CAT!!!

Thanks, and  I'll let whomever wants to post- put up picks of their furry friends!!

Thanks ALICE!!!!!