Saturday, May 22, 2010

AWARD SATURDAY


I was blessed to receive two awards the other day- and this is the second one from  

This is the Lovely & Loyal award. I pretty much am this with all Blogs I follow- but Alice is exceptionally easy! I MEAN HER BLOG- to follow..see her recent post--I'm babbling!

THANKS MY FRIEND!

THE ANSWERS.


1. Say why you made your blog and if you expected it to be popular at all:
I created my blog to transfer all of my years of Journaling to an easy to keep- (HA) format. I never thought it would be popular, because I never really expected to ever let it be read. As you can tell, after all these years, I value Loyalty over numbers. Thanks everyone!


2. State the exact date you started your blog:
Blogger says a Member since 11/2005! Did they even have Blogging in 2005? I started over once, but my earliest post remaining is :

Tuesday, April 3, 2007


Parallel Universe

The original pic was so old it was deleted-so I stuck this one in here!

If you lived in a parallel Universe, would you have to horizontal park? In another sense when you'd say-- "We'll I'm besides myself on that issue! You are! Vuja De--the feeling you've never been there before, and probably haven't- but since it's parallel----it may have crossed your mind!!!



See- SOME THINGS JUST NEVER CHANGE!!!!!!!  
 

3. Nominate 5 loyal followers! These 5 have been with me since the beginning!


Now that's Loyalty--and: PAIN & PUNISHMENT!!  THANKS GUYS!!!!! 

Should you desire to participate here are the 3 questions. Even if you don't please pick up the award, as I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you!!!

Lil' Red Hare- my Lil Fren'
 

Cookies Oven