Thanks Alice, and I just want to give a quick History lesson on this special day before the Questions!
The King was mad and asked why--
The servant said because the Storm
Sinka de Mayo!!!
And that happened on May 5th 1216!
- Everyone knows that I am a huge Heath Ledger fan, so what is your favourite Heath movie?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Your earliest memory?
- Your secret fantasy?
- If you were stuck in an elevator with one person, who would it be?
- And what would you do to pass the time?
- Favourite novel?
- If you were on “American Idol” what would you sing? (never mind Simon Cowell, he's leaving!)
- Long soak in tub or quick shower?
- Restaurant or picnic
2. 3. OK--Blue!
3. Standing at a window crying with an earache. It was 1956 and I was two and it's my earliest memory- the next is not for many years! But it WAS SNOWING!!!! YES- In TAMPA--(Plant City Fla), and I even looked it up in the record books to confirm it snowed!!!--but I could not go out, in an Historic event due to my earache!
4. Printable? Ok--Not becoming a Doctor when I had the chance- I still fantasize about how my life would have been different.
5. An Elevator Repairman!
6. Ask relevant questions-like: OH, so that's why we are falling!
7. Almost Impossible- but due to the time in my life- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Then, Catch-22, Pilgrim's Progress, and The Catcher in the Rye.
8. Cat's in the Cradle by Harry Chapin- I may post that on the Blog- or Forever Young- by Rod Stewart.
9. Long Soak! With Candles--Yes I am in Touch....LOL!!!
10. Picnic--only if it's by that bench in your Photo--that place is magical.