This is part and parcel of my journey through life, as seen through my eyes, heart and mind. Scary I know!!- Hopefully this Blog will allow us to Learn & LAUGH, as well as to THINK and QUESTION: Who we are, Where we are heading and Who we are becoming- Join in on my journey?....... Or Not!
GOD BLESS AMERICA; AMERICA, BLESS GOD!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
CHUCKLES- DON'T FORGET THE TELEMARKETER IN POST BELOW- TO GOOD TO MISS!!!
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2007
1. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) y ears of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
12. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
13. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
14. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself. Go on, forward this to your friends. You know you want to!! And Yes, I was laughing and I did scroll back to see that there wasn't a #9