Thursday, February 3, 2011

CAPdatPIC; CAPTION THE PICTURE


"CAPdatPIC"
or
 CAPTION THE PICTURE- for those that need HELP! U KNOW WHO U R!

A first time installation, and possibly the last: depending on the HL: HUMILIATION LEVEL!

The rules are simple: STUDY the picture well. Think outside the picture as well as the details (or lack of them) you see in it, and post a Caption in Comments.

This is a pic of Myself on Christmas Eve in Fl. It is OF ME, because it's my Blog and I want my 7.5 Minutes of Fame. 

I checked with Andy Warhol, and Bloggers only get 7.5 minutes. But with our continued support and power, we should be able to work up to the full 15!!

If you want to tell others to shhhhaaaawing by, fine. For this one, I'll be da Judge..but on others????? Hmmmmmm.......- well, we'll see how this one goes! 
HAVE FUN-WITHIN REASON, AT MY EXPENSE.

OF COURSE THERE ISN'T A PRIZE!   GREEDY *()&(*$@!%$#~!!!
yet!

BUT- WHO KNOWS--MAYBE NEXT TIME?????

HEY--WAIT A MINUTE: SMELL OF BURNING RUBBER, BRAIN, THIS MAY BE A WAY TO GET RID OF MY

C.R.A.P.   !!!!

Call anytime as there are NO operators standing by.

1 - 800 - WIN - CRAP  
(BR-549)
SO :

CAPdatPIC  !


#1 aka: first ever: ME IN FL. AT CHRISTMAS-  MOM TOOK PIC
I think a Double Click will really blow it up--(but you really don't want to do that! :-)







#2.  Bonus pic since this is the first time!

Pic Courtesy of :ThereIFixedIt.com

I HAD TO GET THIS PLUG IN! IT'S MY ONLY OUTLET. SHOCKING I KNOW. I HAVE TO VOLT NOW AS I'VE RESISTED ENOUGH. CURRENT LY THIS IS ALL I HAVE AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT! SO SOCKET TO ME!


TAKE AWAY: IS IT HELPFUL OR HARMFUL TO BE ABLE TO LAUGH AT YOURSELF????

I'LL LET THIS ONE SIT A DAY OR TWO!


JMc

8 comments:

  1. "Why in the hell are those people dancing the shing-a-ling to Silent Night?"


    "Damn the electric company I've outsmarted them this time, I have my house plugged into my house!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's ok, the pie won't make me fat because I'm drinking Diet Coke!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMBO at the both of you!

    Great ones Mark and Joe!

    Thanks for playing--that'll be 1200.00 each.
    read the fine print!!!

    Thanks Buddies!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Crap! Eating this crap reminds me that a red-suited *bleepin* fat man is gonna bring crap down the chimney tonight."

    PS I love ya, John.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets laugh John!



    Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>
    Gung Hee Fat Choy!

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    Good Luck in the
    Year of the Golden Rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Holy shit! Did I just swallow some sperm?"

    "This is why I never need to leave the house."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to have never choked down that last bite, Now where the hell is my fork!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robyn----LOL--I didn't even think about that one!! AWESOME! Isn't that were we get tons o crap!!

    Lovin'it gal!

    J


    Cloudia-- You SO BUSTED ME!!!!!!
    Great call!!!!!

    Have You laughed today?

    Hugs from the East!

    I had a Rabbit- hop up to within one foot of me tonight in the rain. It was sooo cool, and was a neat sign for the Year of the Rabbit! A wild Cotton Tail..sneaking along the fence, and I went out and he hopped right up to me.


    He will taste soooo Good! Just kidding (bout the How To Make Hossenfeffer!)

    But it was Spiritual and a sign of an awesome year!

    J


    OMG--RK---LMAO! OMG......that's all I cam say.......

    I LOVE You!!!

    Damn........ LOL.....

    rinse rinse rinse rinse......

    J


    Jimmy-- Dead on--but I knew no one would believe I never ate that whole thing! But after the "stuff" my Seester brought down from NC--well...it was either that or drive 20 miles to the nearest 7-11!
    (and I didn't even inhale!)

    Great one!

    J



    Riot Kitty--AGAIN----just DAMN....OMG, I can't get over that comment!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: