Friday, February 11, 2011

ONE FLU- OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST!


ONE FLU- OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST!


ACHOO--INAUSPICIOUS START..... THEN MILD BODY ACHES, SORE THROT, BLOCKED UP NOSE.
DRAINAGE, SWALLOWING SNOT, NAUSEA: FROM SWALLOWING SNOT, BODY NOW HURTS! 
NO NEED FOR MEDS....... YET!

YEP--GOT THE FLU SHOT-SO IT'S PROBABLY A "MILD" CASE.
NOT WHINING--JUST THE "FAX" MA'AM !

 PROGRESSED TO, NOW I
FEEL LIKE
SORRY-BUT I HAD TO TAKE THIS TO VET--IN A FREAKIN' WHEELBARROW!
STUPID DOG!


"HE ALWAYS BLAMES THIS kinda CRAP ON ME...AND HE RUNS ME OUT OF THE ROOM!"

MY
 
 HURT!

I'M SO
BUT I CAN'T SLEEP.....

 THIS DID NOT HELP.........

ATE ONE OF THESE.... HEARD IT WOULD HELP.....

NOW VISION LOOKS LIKE THIS.....
STOMACH IS SO MESSED UP NOW--(SEE SWALLOWING SNOT..)

SO I SAW THIS........
 BRILLIANT IDEA---------????????? SEE IT COMING?

TRIED IT..... MY BUTT HURTS EVEN TO SHINE A FLASHLIGHT ON IT!  I KNOW---TMI!!! IT'S A BUTT LIGHT..... SHOULDA STUCK WITH CHARMIN........

 SO I DECIDED TO SIT IN A BOWL OF HAGGEN, HAGENDS, HAAAGEN
BEN & JERRY'S
BUTTER
 CRUNCH!


SO NOW I'M
WAITING ON THIS
MAYBE I'LL FEEL BETTER IN AN HOUR!


MEDICAL CONCLUSION:
THE FLU SUX! 

AT LEAST IT ISN'T THE 
 FLU!


WOULD YOU LIKE A LITTLE CHEESE...WITH THIS WHINE? 


THANK YOU PHARMACY AT WALLY WORLD-FOR THE EXPOSURE!
SHOULDA, COULDA, WOULDA, PICKED UP SOME MILD OTC MEDS IF I HAD KNOWN! 

BUT THE GOOD STUFF IS LOCKED UP IN A VAULT:
 
THANK YOU METH HEAD TRAILER TRASH FOR  CAUSING THE LOCK UP OF:
 
SUDAFED!

THAT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU BRING A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT.....TICK...TICK.....SOME OF YOU ARE JUST NOW GETTING IT....LIKE THE FLU- IT CREEPS UP ON YOU.

SAY A LITTLE  
 FOR ME! (OK-THAT WAS A STRETCH).....


 
IT'S THE FEVER..... YEAH--I BLAME THIS POST ON THAT!

 WIFE NOW LOOKS LIKE THIS FOR PROTECTION...AND SHE HAD IT FIRST!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY--YOU SEXY THANG!
JMc 
THIS MAY HAVE TO LAST A DAY OR TWO!!!

ACHOO....OMG , ACCIDENT!  

"NO BABY, I SWEAR..--IT WAS THE DOG" !!!!!!  HOPE--BAD...OUTSIDE NOW!!!!

SEE JIMMY'S POST ON LITTLE "WHITE" LIES!