Sunday, July 15, 2007

PRINTER IS DEAD!!!

Bummer-

My Printer just died. But since it cost all of 35.00 afetr the rebate and lasted 3 years who can really complain. The ink cartridges cost way more than the printer. I think I may try to find one just like it. I really only use it for text and an ocassional pic or color coupon etc..so I'm certainly not gonna drop major money on one.

I'll go online and see what is the best bang for the buck for what we use it for and ink costs, per page cost etc. I have two full unopened Ink Cartridges too---hmmmmmm. Back to Wally World we go!! LOL.

Working 2 -12's Mon and Tues--which will turn into 14's, but it shure is good to have job security. Maybe slim posting till Wednesday.

Blessings to everyone......going to InkJet funeral now...

sob sob...

John