Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OF PRORAMMERS & ENGINEERS!

OF PROGRAMMERS & ENGINEERS!


 This is a story which is  perfectly logical to all Programmers and Engineers
A  wife asks her engineer husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and  if they have eggs, get 6."
A short time  later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of  milk.
The wife asks him, "Why the heck did you buy 6  cartons of milk?"
He replied, "They had  eggs."
3,2,1.......BOOM!

I GOT NOTHING ELSE TODAY BUT A BLANK SLATE!

IT'S OFFICIALLY SUMMER WHEN THE IRISH CLOVER BLOOMS- GONNA BE 98 HERE TOMORROW--IN MAY!!!!! 6 DAYS OF 90 DEGREE PLUS WEATHER!

PALE PERFECTION

I CANNOT KILL THIS PLANT--IT'S BEEN IN THE SAME EXPOSED POT FOR 11 YEARS- IN 104 DEGREE HEAT AND 7 DEGREE COLD! NO FERTILIZER, NO CARE--JUST LOVE!

MAGNOLIA SPIDER (WEB)- THIS IS A RESCUE FROM THE WOODS THAT WILL BE GOING TO NEW PLACE SOON!


THIS STARTED AS TWO LIMBS WITH 3 LEAVES ON EACH ABOUT 4 INCHES TALL! WHAT A FIND HUH?


MARESEATOATESANDDOESEATOATSANDLITTLELAMBSEATIVY!
SOME OF THIS WILL BE TRAVELING AS WELL!


LIZARD LOUNGE--THEY LOVE IT!
JETHRO TULL IVY---THICK AS A BRICK!







 LOVE YOU ALL


JMc

13 comments:

  1. If I were just a tad smaller i could lay on that brick in 98 degrees and love it too.


    I would have done the same thing as the engineer, not because I am educated just well trained to listen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. akiddleativytoowouldntyou?

    shamrocks

    I'd love a magnolia. I don't think we get the real thing here but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groan to the joke, but around of applause for the photos!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL John I had to read that joke like four times before I got it. I am DEFINITELY not an Engineer. Who would want to be an engineer??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahahahaha....perfect engineer joke. I have one in my life so I totally (and unfortunately) get it;))
    Nice pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jokes always make me laugh. Great photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Silly husband, beautiful flowers! :)

    PS - Missed you John...some sites like yours and Jeannie's tell me "Operation Aborted" the first few times I try to get in and sometimes I can't get in at all...but I've also been busy and haven't been blogging as much. Nice to see you're still at it, amigo! Happy Tuesday!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a lot of 'got nothing!'



    nice 'blank' you got there, John


    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the green in all of those pictures. Seeing as I live in a city with much less green than where you live it's so beautiful to see! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics! I love taking flower pics, just because of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures, beautiful man.
    Lots of love to you!
    xoxoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mark-- You are welcome on my Cinder Block anytime my friend!

    BBB,

    J


    Jeannie--Yes they would- LOL and thanks for reminding me of the name every single year! You think I would know it by now!!


    J




    Joe--Thank you sir!!!!

    J




    CB_ Ha Ha-- They are a strange bunch of joke re:Engineers!

    J



    Dawn- Is he Civil--ar ar!

    Hugs and thanks for always such sweet comments!

    J


    Kelly--Thanks so much!!!!

    J


    ILY- I'm sorry--I figured you were busy--but I didn't know you were having problems om Blogger---as long as we stay Amigas-(O's), BUDS! LOL

    Hugs my Lil Fren'

    J


    Cloudia---Do you think I may be a woman??? LOL?????

    I'm just sayin?

    HFTEC...

    J



    Climb--It's not easy being Green--I can't believe I just said that! I'll try to get you some country bubba green pics!

    Thanks sweet visitor and friend! Loved your last piece!!!!!


    J



    RK--I do too! Thanks gal!


    J


    Robyn-- LOVE you more! Congrats on the writing!

    Hugs my friend,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not an engineer, I confess that joke took me a minute or two to figure out.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: