Monday, May 2, 2011

AN INCREDIBLE AWARD


AN INCREDIBLE AWARD


RK- RIOT KITTY- (please swing by) HAS BESTOWED--DANG YOU RARELY GET CHANCES TO USE WORDS LIKE THAT- AN INCREDIBLE AWARD TO ME. I'M HUMBLED AND HONORED.

Most of you here know her already, but if'n you don't you must visit this incredibly funny and informative Blog! She will keep you in stitches. Mainly because SEE WILL CUT YOU! This is a rare jewel, and a must read Blog!

THE



I MUST PASS THIS ON TO 10 DESERVING BLOGGER'S, BUT SHE TOOK ALL 10 OF MINE FROM MY SIDEBAR--THAT'S JUST THE WAY SHE IS!! BUT I CAN THINK OF A FEW THAT DEFINITELY DESERVE IT!

WHETHER YOU WANT TO FOLLOW THE RULES OR NOT- I STILL THINK YOU DESERVE THIS AWARD AND I LOVE YA VERY MUCH!

1. ILY- AT ARROZ CON MANGO: ONE OF THE DEAREST BLOGGER FRIENDS A PERSON COULD WISH FOR. YOU HAVE TO KNOW HER SPIRIT TO APPRECIATE THIS MIAMI BEAUTY AND ARTIST! SHE HAS KEPT ME BLOGGING...WHEN I WANTED TO GIVE IT UP...AND HAS BEEN THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING! AND SHE ALSO CAUSES CLA--CAPS LOCK AFFLICTION THAT I SUFFER FROM! 

YES-SHE GOT IT FROM RK AND MYSELF! HOW'S THAT FOR INSPIRATION!

2. JEANNIE: AT  mytwocents: This is another Dear friend who has been with me from the very beginning. Her irreverent style (in a GOOD way), irreverent isn't the right word--Forthcoming and funny is better... and her two cents are what keeps me coming back for more!  HER COMMENTS ARE DA BOMB! IS THAT TOO OLD TO USE?

3. CLOUDIA: @ COMFORT SPIRAL:   tHIS PHENOMENAL WRITER-PLEASE CHECK OUT HER BOOK ON HER SITE AND PHOTOGRAPHER WILL DELIGHT YOU WITH QUOTES AND A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF HAWAII THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER FORGET! LOVE YA SISTA!

4. MARK DURFEE: aka THE WALKING MAN:  His POETRY alone and sharp biting wit and wisdom are par none. He Holds nothing back and speaks his mind through HIS CRAFT! A very Dear friend. Thanks Bro!
5. sage: @ Musings..  sage and I were separated at Birth and our Childhood's mimic each others separated only by a little Geography. The WISDOM and Spirit shines through this multi-dimensional Blog!

6. DAWN: @ PUZZLE PIECES: This is one of the SWEETEST BLOGGER'S I've ever seen. Her Family stories, and her PHOTOGRAPHY take you through life in a VERY POSITIVE LIGHT!!!

7. ROBYN: @ DEATH BY CHOCOLATE: What can I say except that I'm IN LOVE! Ahhhhhhhh. just go here already OK! What an AWESOME PERSON!!!!! Just....GO! But Pee first--Beverage alert at the Funniness!

8. Krissy: @ TALKATIVE TAURUS: HILARITY AND FUN AT IT'S FINEST. A VERY DIVERSE AND CARING BLOG! Whoops--CLA again! A very Broad range of topics!

9. KELLY: @ KELLY'S THOUGHT'S AND RAMBLINGS: RECIPES AND BOOK REVIEWS. AN AWESOME BLOG THAT IS A MUST VISIT! HER SHADOW SHOT'S AR TO DIE FOR.

10. PAM: @ PAMO BLOG: ONE OF THE BEST CARTOONIST'S I'VE SEEN IN THE BLOGOSPHERE. SHE TELLS EVERYDAY HILARIOUS STORIES THROUGH ARTISTIC GENIUS AND HUMOR!

As you can see I just went down my sidebar. Several were already taken by RK- OR CAKE BETCH- but that didn't deter me! Everyone I read is so deserving of this award. Please pass it on so we can enlarge our family: OR NOT! BUT PLEASE AT LEAST ACCEPT THIS AWARD: AS "I" FIND YOU TOTALLY
INSPIRATIONAL!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

recipientsandtherefamiliesareunabletoparticipateinthedrawingforadirigiblethatwillbeawardedonthe day binladen is finally killed! what-that was yeesterday? OKso no blimp will be awarded but what anawesomedayforamerica!gospecialforcesyouROCK!taxes,tileandtagsnotincludedwithblimpbutyoudogetasmallweatherbaloon. THISISTOTALBSSODON'TEVENTRYTOCLAIMIT.



JMc




8 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, John. I feel honored!

    I will formally recognize this honor on my blog later in the week. I already have a post planned for tomorrow that I think you will find interesting. It's one of the nature-related kinds.

    and geez... I'm sorry I missed out on the dirigible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank-eh-vous Jean! (That's French for John since I'm being a bilingual Canadian today)

    I accept and will post shortly although I doubt I'll pass it on because everyone is taken and I don't think anyone reads me any more anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you so much. I am honored....and the fact you think me sweet? hmmmm.....if you only knew;)))

    Have a wonderful day- looking forward to reading the others you linked to!
    The chocolate one sounds divine....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ the fine print! I meant what I wrote, John. (I always do.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the honor John! I think you are a tremendous blogger with an even larger heart.

    Now then, I need to check out all your great recommendations!!!
    Thanks again John... so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much John for the award. I accept it and am happy happy happy dear friend. Tis not your fault if I've been out of your mind since I've been outa circulation for quite some time..but thanks for being there John. You are a good friend to have,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly!! Ha Ha! You read the fine print? You are so deserving! Can't wait to see your pics!

    J



    Jeannie- You are well read all over! Now put on some sunscreen in case it ever appears in your region EVER again...and keep on postin'. I have a cool Fl post for ya--so you'll need the SPF-1 !!!!!!

    J



    Dawn (blushing)--You will so LOVE ROBYN--just tell her I said hey!! She is as awesome as you are!!!

    Love ya tons!

    J


    RK--Only You-- LMAO_-Only You!!!! You are the best!!!! And I know you always write from the heart gal! That I do know without a doubt!


    Hugs!

    J


    PAMO_-You are an absolute Riot and so deserving of this award! A true inspiration-and I wanted to share you with the rest of the Best!!!!!


    J


    budh.aah-- You are always present...You just tough people that way and we thank you! Friends no matter what Sweetie!!!!

    Hugs!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, John! You didn't know this, but you gave me that award on my birthday. :) What a great present! I will be posting something new shortly for those who think I've given up. I haven't! I've just been busy lately.

    I'm tickled to see some new folks for me to check out, too.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: