Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ELECTRONIC READER


ELECTRONIC READERS

Jeannie got me all excited about Electronic Readers, in one of her last posts. I did some research, and they are too expensive for me--so I did what and rational person with way way too much time on his hands would do.....

I MADE MY OWN.

And for just $19.99...mere pennies a day--(I mean you have to be able to read the letters sent to you by the Child you sponsored don't you..(Pulling on Emotions ploy)...
YOU COULD BE THE PROUD OWNER OF THE 

*WEAKLY READER*
(KINDA PROUD OF THIS ONE) *Patent pending-not a real product...


Makes Blurry pics like these clear--(LOL) what a crappy way to advertise.... Hey-it was dark and I didn't have the readers on!

Side View-- (DUH...), notice the handy 1,000 in 1 plug, that converts any power source to LIGHT!

POWERFUL "LED" TECHNOLOGY
Imagine this on your Favorite Book!

TURNS THIS!!!!

INTO THIS!!!!!!

BOOKS, POWER CORD (you don't need it), & LIGHT SOLD SEPARATELY!

READING GLASSES WEAKLY READER COMES IN MANY STRENGTHS FROM .50 TO 3.0.
Caution- 3.0 size has been known to spontaneously set books on fire and burn children!

HOW MANY HOURS OF FUN COULD YOU HAVE UNDER THE COVERS AT NIGHT WITH THIS?  (Caution- May cause blindness-or Carpal Tunnel!)

WAIT DON'T ANSWER..(as if)... 

STOP KEEPING YOUR PARTNER AWAKE READING AT NIGHT! Yeah--like we all still sleep in the same BEDROOM!  See SNORZ AWAY, ATTACHMENT FOR:  WEAKLY READER......OK--OK---it's a friggin Breathe Right strip taped to it................

Comes in your Favourite Colors, Black, Brown, Zebra--(TO MATCH YOU SNUGGIE!), Clear, and INVISIBLE!!!! (A Fav among Soldiers!)

Never lose your place in a book again! WHY-Because it's

Also 

 a GPS!!!  General Piece o' Stuff!

CALL NOW-- THERE ARE 1 MILLION OPERATORS STANDING BY IN OUR CALL CENTER IN THE INDIA USA, AND WE GUARANTEE, YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED---SEE PERFECTION POST!

JMc

 





15 comments:

  1. WoW, slow down there Tom Edison!


    Aloha ha ha from Waikiki, John

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! That product could shine light, and more detail on your RUSTY HOLE !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cloudia & Heff,

    En LIGHTening huh?

    LOL

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! But I actually take my glasses OFF to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh...Interesting.
    I don't wear glasses. I'll tell my friends.


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeannie,

    I am soo fortunate that I only need reading glasses, and I just went up from the 1.5 to 1.75 or 2.o. That is a true blessing, esp. when I see Sandi fumbling for contacts or glasses. I mean--just to watch TV, etc......what a hassle!

    Be well,

    John

    tywo-- Thanks but it's just a gag!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some of those little torches lying around, and I wear glasses for reading.....but I had never thought of using them like this!

    Now you are giving me ideas, John!


    VBHFATP!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alice,

    They have a clip on version for caps--It would be awesome for night fishing, walking so you won't trip outside etc. It just clips on the bill and has about 5 lights and is very bright!

    VVBHFATP,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  9. What will they think of next?

    I guess I'll have to stay away from the 3.0 as we don't need any book burnings going on here :)

    Nice GPS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool are you taking orders???? I am imaginging the fun under the covers....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool invention, John. :)

    Thanks for the cute comment on my blog. I smiled when I've red it this morning. :)

    You are very funny, you know!! :)
    I smiled throught this whole post. :)

    You should enjoy your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a reading light I click on..no need to look like a coal miner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jimmy--see comment on your Blog! I laughed the whole way thru!

    J

    Jolu-- snicker--isn't it great to play under the covers---and I mean that in a GOOD way! LOL!

    John


    Bernadine- If we can keep each other smiling--we are doing something right!!!!
    Thanks so much!

    John


    Buff- only you dude--only you! LMBQ at you at the Grill with a Coal Miners hat on doing your thing!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! That's great.... I can't afford to burn any more books though....

    ReplyDelete
  15. modern technology is truly amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: