Sunday, June 20, 2010

COLLEGE WORLD SERIES


SC GAMECOCKS VS OKLAHOMA, TODAY AT 2:00 ON ESPN!

I will be following every game of the CWS. Pulling for my Alma Ter- MATER, to win for the first time ever! We have never won an opening game!

I'll watch every game of the series, so posting will be here--but, HIT ar ar  or Miss.
I'm not on Stike, and I'll Field any questions you may have. I don't even balk at the hard one Liners! 
There are to many of these to go with right now--so I'll give you a break.
Please see the recent comments on the Male vs. Female post, and the Question Ily asked in comments! RE: LOYALTY- Men vs. WOMEN

WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A FRIEND?

DO WE USE THAT WORD TOO LOOSELY?

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN LET DOWN COMPLETELY BY A BEST FRIEND? 

DID YOU RECONCILE?

CAM MEN AND WOMEN BE TRUE FRIENDS?

Please fell free to expound and comment, or at least just think of Your Friendships; Old & New.

CHALLENGE: CALL OR E-MAIL AN OLD FRIEND, AND RE-ESTABLISH CONTACT!

Please feel free to share any results, thoughts, comments, etc.!


Preview of 

LIFE THROUGH A RUSTY HOLE SERIES: THE BEGINNING

The Rust part--so where's the hole? You have to look--I just saw this rusty thing in the WOODS! It was out of place...so I messed with it, and the Hole Series- snicker- was born?

Hitting it on Fence Post and Hole appeared!

The HOLE PINE TREE !
SUNSETTING through the Hole...these are just some previews!

JMc



9 comments:

  1. That rusty thing is awesome, and the photos through it are also.

    Maybe your team, will meet my team (ucla) in the CWS....maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics...You always have cool pics...I take the worst picutes...Enjoy your games..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat,

    I went back out to look for it--I can't believe I didn't bring it home! I loved it too--and thanks for the nice comments!

    UCLA vs USC lol-- South Carolina-- would be awesome!!! I don't know if we will make it past Ariz or Clemson in our bracket!


    Jolu-- Thanks sooo much!!! I will if if they ever get out of rain delay, and now our Satellite is going out from a bad storm....oh welll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat-- I meant Oklahoma.....we lost- had bases loaded top of 8 th and 9 th and couldn't win--6-7 hour rain delay total--we are now
    o for 9 in our CWS first games...bottom line we suck!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, especially the pine tree through the hole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least from a female perspective, men and women can most definitely be just friends, however, the male part of the friendship would usually want it to turn physical at some point, whereas a woman would not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hole-y cow! Those are cool pics, my fren!! You are so creative with the camera...wish you could've been a part of our 10 of 10 project. Next time if you want...you and Jeannie. :)

    Btw, I've been let down by women more than men because I expected more from female friendships...but not anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Another Girl--do you mind the abbreviation JAG? I know that's lazy, so that's why I asked? I don't want to assume that it's OK with you.

    See we can be friends! Cool.

    Wanna.......I'm sorry--I was briefly distracted. I totally agree, and in most cases it's when the woman really let's down the guard, and the MOST INNOCENT thing can get us males totally off base: She says, "I really need a shoulder to lean on",......He hears-- "I really need a shoulder to lean on, and if you let me do it, I'll probably give you some...thing"! What a bunch of idiots we are. We would never assume that from a guy friend!

    Good response!

    John

    ILY,

    Hole-y Cow--LMBO!!! Thank you so much--but I have a way to go before contributing to something like that--but I would relish and totally take the challenge!!

    I have a lot of female friends, and had tons in High School, because I never hit on them. I was very insecure, and a late bloomer. I value a relationship- over sex!

    John

    But--both are nice with a special person. BEFORE marriage that is.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: