Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I HIT 50!!!! FOLLOWERS THAT IS!


The above is probably the longest connecting link I've seen.

This was initially my Private daily Spiritual Journal, and I decided to Blog it. Recently, I have been so blessed by many new followers that have completely re-infused  my desire to Blog. It's never been about the numbers, the fact that  you are validated by others is an ENORMOUS CONFIDENCE boost in your writing, Photo's, posting-- and ability to relate to others in LIFE!!!!

Because of certain NEW FOLLOWERS that have signed up recently- (and I don't know why or where these WONDERFUL People came from)- but I LOVE IT!!!! This is becoming FUN again, and I look forward to creating interesting and funny Posts, that may just make someone smile!

Here is a sample of what I've always referred to as:

GOD IS IN THE DETAILS!!!!

"Stop, Look, Listen and Shoot !"
(Click photos to slightly enlarge)

I heard it first, and caught a SLIGHT movement..... click: NOTHING!

Possibly something on Right Side of Frame....click...

YES! There is definitely something there...moved closer.....(crick-Japanese camera setting!)

Hair and a Tail???? What is it!???? click.......

There is goes and Fast-- and burrowed out of sight! click......

Stopped, Removed leaves to reveal??????? What is that outline? Double click......

OMGosh--It's a Mole! (Should have double clicked!!)

If I hadn't Stopped Looked, Listened and Investigated..... I'd have missed this awesome encounter of a Critter that is hardly ever seen, and causes many, many problems in yards and gardens!

I would have missed a cool creation of God's! I went to video him,  but he burrowed so fast it was nothing but a Blur! I was amazed that I had caught him on top of the ground, with a rustle and slight movement!

I missed the tip of his nose here--but check out those DIGGS on his left front foot!!!!

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET THIS MOLE ON MY BACK LOOKED AT?


Hope you enjoyed- it-- I surely did--the miracle of Creation, Life, Nature--it is so compelling, that to me: there has to be a creator--"Nature Itself bears witness, so that no one is without excuse in SEEING ME, IN my Creation"..God , (paraphrasing Romans.) italics mine.

I may miss a post tomorrow since I'll be traveling to NC to see my Sister! Please pray for safe travel, as there are supposed to be some BIG Thunder Boomers!

GO GAMECOCKS- BRING HOME A NATIONAL TITLE BABY!!!