Tuesday, November 2, 2010

IT IS FINISHED


My Mother in Law passed Gracefully to her Heavenly home Moday at 5:20 pm. It was also my Father in Laws Birthday! What a present for him- if he could welcome her to Heaven for eternity.

The Boys- (3 Sons) have grown together over this, and already some healing has taken place. We are giving them some space and time- as it is a long trip for some of them..... and they haven't seen each other in a while. Thanksgiving was always at her house- so this one--after 28 years- (We may have missed 1- maybe 2), will be a little difficult! Boy did she make a killer Dressing!!!

I want to thank you for you awesome and phenominal comments on the previous post. Once again showing that I picked, or you picked me as a friend- was no accident!!!!

Your comments were very comforting. It's always hard to find words- but YOU ALL DID! Thanks from the heart guys and gals. I'll probably be down till Friday sometime. Her home town is only 32 miles away- so travel back and forth for us is very easy. My wife is such a trooper and so far holding up very well.

Again-- I LOVE YOU ALL, and I'll chat with ya soon.

Also--get ready for some pics---as I had to format the disk, I have to go take thousands more! And yes--I have them uploaded as well as burned to disc--so I didn't lose any! HAAAAA HAAAA Haaaa---(evil laugh) so you aren't getting off that easy!

Heff-e: the WDD SURVIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure she will be missed - and this holiday season there will be a giant hole for the entire family even if she's better off. Give your wife extra hugs.

    Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, I'm sorry I missed your last post and the chance to pass along my thoughts. I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like she was at the middle of things and you all will certainly miss her. As long the family and friends have memories of her, she will never really be gone. Every positive and healing thought I can muster, is coming towards you and your family.
    peace...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie and Pat-- Thank you both so much! Preciate it, from the Heart!

    Yes- this will be an interesting dynamic this Thanksgiving....but memories are awesome, and we can start new traditions

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. John I know this is not easy and that she will be missed, Thanksgiving from now on will include good memories of Thanksgivings past and hopefully everyone will continue to grow closer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry for your loss, John. I'm sorry, too, for not keeping up on everything. I just can't seem to keep up these days. My heart feels for you all.

    Beautifully said about your Father-In-Law greeting her for all eternity. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: