Thursday, July 1, 2010

GOD BLESS AMERICA-AMERICA, BLESS GOD!


TRANQUILITY AND PEACE--HOW TO ACHIEVE IT!

Calmness in Our Lives

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we could all
use a little more calmness in our lives


By following
simple advice heard on the Oprah show, you too can find
inner peace
.

Dr. Oz proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the
things you have started and have never finished.'

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't
finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a
bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Tequila, a package of Oreos, the
remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake,
some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. 

You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.

Pass this on if you know anyone you think might be in need of inner
peace.*

*Stolen from Internet e-mail

HAPPY JULY 4TH !!!!!! 

SEE YA AROUND MONDAY......

18 comments:

  1. I didn't finish a sandwich when I was 7. I'm going to need a Delorean.

    Happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Red, White Dawg Dookie, and Blue weekend, JOHN !

    ReplyDelete
  3. they say alcohol will intensify the effect....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh John, I am disappointed in that you won't be around for my Birthday on Sunday, but I am pleased that you started the party without me! 8-{

    Take care, I hear that it's a bit breezy where you are.
    Stay safe!

    VBHFATP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TS-- Check the Driveway in the Morning!

    Happy 4th Buddy!

    John


    Heff-- LMAO-- No response--you nailed me on that one!!

    John



    Pat-- NEVER EVER Mix OREOS and Cheesecake!! 1 + 1 = 3 my friend!! Synergy--- or would that be SIN ergy? gotta love it!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY TS-- If'n it was one o them little cucumber dealies with no crust-- NO DELOREAN!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I will finish off that old scotch that I have been putting off for the past few years. Yep, Friday night will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am I the only one that gets a little sad when I finish a project? It's almost as if I have to say good-bye to a friend forever...I know, I need the Prozac. I prefer the tequila...but only if it's Patron, Sauza, or Don Julio.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great 4th of July, John!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let's remember to pray for our military fighting for our freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never seen unused booze...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey ! Where'd the "plastic joy" award post go ?!?

    I saw it on someone else's blog and it made more sense to me, lol !!!

    I may do a post on it next week !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jen-- a woman of the Outdoors and with expensive tastes!! I try not to finish.... any

    John

    Great to see ya back! Jen!



    Bleah-- Absolutely Good luck!

    John




    Angel-- Big hugs- God Bless!


    John


    covnitkepr1-- amen and AMEN! Always-- Thanks For Serving--ANY and ALL Military personnel!

    God Bless and Keep You!


    John


    Heff- Blogger went berserk and I lost some posts and comments-- and some pictures? Poof! GONE!!!!

    John


    KW-- Thank YOU Sir--And God Bless you!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buff- sorry--almost missed you there Buddy! Have an Awesome 4th!!!!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for that advice... my weekend will be a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. sage--it's what I'm here for....BTW just went to Wilkesboro to see my sister. Her place was magnificent and I can see why we has such similar life paths in where we grew up!

    Great area Sage--great area-- Happy 4th Buddy.

    John

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: