Saturday, March 29, 2008

TIRED BUT FULFILLED

Hi everyone, I'm Riley--- John's cat. He does funny things to me. Does this font match my eyes.
What's getting Tuttored mean. He says I'm going to get it. Sounds fun, he said something about balls and I love playing with balls!

Bye for now,

Riley McElveen


Hi all,

I'm sooooo tired but I feel so good about work and also school. I spent a lot of time trying to get ahead and it has paid off. So far I'm doing really well in both classes. I miss visiting all the blogs every day so I'm going to set aside some ME time to make sure I don't get burned out and brain overload. Hope everyone had a great Spring Break and a super weekend.

John

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! It's just going to be such a great feeling once your through it all. We're proud of you, John! Rest up when you can.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: