Tuesday, November 2, 2010

IT IS FINISHED


My Mother in Law passed Gracefully to her Heavenly home Moday at 5:20 pm. It was also my Father in Laws Birthday! What a present for him- if he could welcome her to Heaven for eternity.

The Boys- (3 Sons) have grown together over this, and already some healing has taken place. We are giving them some space and time- as it is a long trip for some of them..... and they haven't seen each other in a while. Thanksgiving was always at her house- so this one--after 28 years- (We may have missed 1- maybe 2), will be a little difficult! Boy did she make a killer Dressing!!!

I want to thank you for you awesome and phenominal comments on the previous post. Once again showing that I picked, or you picked me as a friend- was no accident!!!!

Your comments were very comforting. It's always hard to find words- but YOU ALL DID! Thanks from the heart guys and gals. I'll probably be down till Friday sometime. Her home town is only 32 miles away- so travel back and forth for us is very easy. My wife is such a trooper and so far holding up very well.

Again-- I LOVE YOU ALL, and I'll chat with ya soon.

Also--get ready for some pics---as I had to format the disk, I have to go take thousands more! And yes--I have them uploaded as well as burned to disc--so I didn't lose any! HAAAAA HAAAA Haaaa---(evil laugh) so you aren't getting off that easy!

Heff-e: the WDD SURVIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!