Wednesday, July 21, 2010

INSECTS, IN SEX, PUPAE, LARVAE...WORKING THE BUGS OUT, RUSTY HOLE


The Helicopter strained under the massive weight. Simple tonnage itself made this lift extremely difficult, but the size in relationship to the Chopper just wasn't right!

Using every ounce of available horsepower it eased it's over-sized load to the ground right in front of me. Strange--but it was silent. All that work and not a sound.



The Wasp laid the Pupae down and walked off about 1 foot- stretching- and I swear I heard it say--"Dang that was heavier than I thought!

I kept waiting for it to come back and claim it's prize. I could only imaging what it was going to do to this Caterpillar. EAT IT! Maybe lay eggs in it and let the babies eat it alive as they grew. Take it back to a processing plant to get it cut up into freezer sized portions?
Instead I got bored and put it in a Fire Ant Bed.


I LIKE BEING NATURES' LITTLE HELPER!

FLOATING IN A SEA OF DEATH

BACK TO LIFE THROUGH A RUSTY HOLE



GOOD NIGHT