Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TAG I'M IT!

(Image from Alice's post)

From Alice:  Alice in Wonderland tag!  RULES:

'Now, as with all awards and tags come with the usual conditions, and this one is to tell seven things about yourself and pass it on to seven others. I've done this many times before, so I expect that everyone knows everything about me, so I am just going to have an “Ask Me Anything” day. From Alice.




I'm posting this tonight for Tuesday's Post as I'm getting up at 4:30 am to go Fishing! OMGosh--in about 4 hours!


SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MOI!:

1. I AM GOING FISHING IN THE MORNING.  I LOVE TO FISH- & HUNT.  BUT HUNTING; I'VE ABOUT GIVEN UP ON. KILLING IS HARD FOR ME NOW. WHY ARE FISH DIFFERENT? THE LAST DEER I KILLED FOR MEAT (ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO)- I CRIED LIKE A BABY FOR 30 MINUTES AFTER I WALKED UP TO IT! I HAVEN'T HUNTED SINCE EXCEPT WITH A CAMERA!


2. I BELIEVE 100% IN GOD AND SALVATION, BUT NEVER WANT TO PUSH IT, OR IMPOSE IT ON ANYONE. (IT CHANGED MY LIFE, AND THAT IS THE EVIDENCE THAT CAUSES ME TO BELIEVE SO PASSIONATELY).


3. I LOVE BALLET!


4. I EARNED A FOOTBALL SCHOLARSHIP TO THE UNIVERSITY OF SC, AND WAS ALL STATE QUARTERBACK IN FLA. IN 1972. (I SUCKED IN COLLEGE).


5. I LOVE TO TEACH. ESPECIALLY SUNDAY SCHOOL, AND NOW- MEDICINE!
I HAVE BEEN GIFTED TO EXPLAIN GOD'S WORD TO THOSE INTERESTED. IT'S NOT ME, I CAN'T TAKE CREDIT! I ALSO TAUGHT LAB CLINICAL'S, AND ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY TO NURSING TECH STUDENTS.


6. I'M SHY, AND HIDE BEHIND HUMOR.


7. I'VE RECENTLY BECOME MORE BOLD AND CONFIDENT, AND STILL HIDE BEHIND HUMOR!



I TAG ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE THIS AWESOME THEME. I THINK THE MORE WE TAKE OFF OUR MASKS, AND LET OUR TRUE SELVES SHINE, THE MORE HONEST WE WILL BECOME, & THE BETTER LIFE WILL TREAT US! HOWEVER:


I EXPECT:

ILY, 
JEANNIE,
CLOUDIA,
BD, 
THE WALKING MAN
SAGE &
KAY 

TO BE MAD AT ME FOR PUTTING DOWN THEIR NAMES. PLAY ONLY IF YOU WANT.

LOVE TO ALL,

JMc