Sunday, November 4, 2012

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY II


SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY II





Please click on link above for some fabulous and creative shots!


I'm Thankful that starting today I can change my life. Beginning with my thoughts and words, I can create a wonderful future, complete with whatever I can imagine. God says to Ask, Believe, Receive. This is a universal law and will work for ALL of us, regardless of what label you put on the Creative process. I choose God.. Let's accentuate the absolute POSITIVES in our lives to create a Future Of Faith, Love, Joy, Peace and Happiness in every area of our Family and Friends lives.

WE CAN DO IT! Think it, Visualize it in Faith, and receive it when the time comes.

Wishful thinking? You never know until you try- and it's so much healthier than dwelling on the Negatives and the Stress that they bring! I'm SO BLESSED!



 SHADOW POOP--er--PUP!





HOPE- in Pencil




LOVE TO ALL


JMc

3 comments:

  1. Candid Camera...hee! Caught in the act of being himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so real & Earthy!



    Aloha from Waikiki,
    Comfort Spiral

    ~ > < } } ( ° >

    ~ ~ ~ <°)333><( ~ ~ ~
    > < } } (°>
    ><}}(°>~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my two gals!!! I really do!!!

    Big Hugs from SC!!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: