Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SIGNS O THE TIMES!!



SIGNS O THE TIMES!!




Beauty is only a light switch away. 
Perkins Library, Duke University , Durham , NC

������

������
If life is a waste of time,
And time is a waste of life,
Then let's all get wasted together
And have the time of our lives.

Armand's Pizza, Washington , DC

������

 
Fighting for peace is like
Screwing for virginity. 

The Bayou, Baton Rouge , LO

������

 
No matter how good she looks,
Some other guy is sick and tired
Of putting up with her shit.
 
Men's Room
Linda's Bar and Grill, Chapel Hill , NC

 

 
At the feast of ego
Everyone leaves hungry. 

Bentley's House of Coffee and Tea, Tucson , AZ

������
=0 A
It's hard to make a comeback
When you haven't been anywhere.
 
Written in the dust on the back of a bus,
Wickenburg , AZ

������
Make love, not war.
Hell, do both
GET MARRIED!

Women's restroom
The Filling Station, Bozeman , MT

������
If voting could really change things,
It would be illegal.
 
Revolution Books
New York , New York .

������
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? ������
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives, 
Washington , DC

������
Express Lane:
Five beers or less

Sign over one of the urinals
Ed Debevic's, Phoenix , AZ

������
You're too good for him..
Sign over mirror in Women's restroom
Ed Debevic's, Beverly Hill s ,CA

������
No wonder you always go home alone.
Sign over mirror in Men's restroom,
Ed Debevic's, Beverly Hill s ,CA

������
~~~ and perhaps the most realistic one ~~~
A Woman's Rule of Thumb:
If it has tires or testicles,
You're going to have trouble with it 

Women's restroom
Dick's Last Resort, Dallas , TX

0A
������
 
HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING
YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me
in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next."
They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals. 

10 comments:

  1. RE: The Tires or Testicles pic -

    I personally find it amazing that a place named "Dick's Last Resort" has a women's restroom !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Haaaaa --Love it!!!

    Have a good week Bro!

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Dick's Last Resort is probably a ladies's tea room - after all - that's the last place any dick would go to pick up a chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are priceless - I can't even pick a favorite. Once upon a time, though, I'd have gone with that "let's get wasted" one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeannie--OMG--LOL!!!!!
    Earl Grey anyone?


    J


    Kelly-- I saw these way back--but to think that they are real is awesome!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dick's Last Resort is a real place! There is also a hamburger place in Seattle called Dick's Drive In. These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one about voting makes the most sense.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the tyres and testicles - in fact I'm going to put it on my FB page, I hope you don't mind me pinching it.

    Also found the one regarding the aunts funny, very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly-- These were al awesome--I wish I could think these up!!

    J


    sage-- I know--Sometimes I just can't help myself!


    J




    RK-- Now that's Funny right there! Have a great end of the week!

    J



    BB-- Amen Buddy! Ha Ha!


    J


    Tracy-- Pinch away!!! Glad you enjoyed it!

    Have a super day!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: