Tuesday, December 2, 2008

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!


NEW WHITE HOUSE DOG FINALLY FOUND:











PRAISE GOD FOR MY WIFE'S SURGERY!!!!! While we are a long way from healing she has already regained feeling and complete use and strength in her arm. The donor bone graft is healing nicely! Thanks for all your prayers.

Many more posts to come as I'm about ready to unleash some more- as long as the school time will let me.

Thanks and Blessings to all my Blogging Friends and I hope to get back to visiting each blog every day!

Love to all,

John


SOME THINGS YOU BETTER KNOW!

Body statistics:

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb).

The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

Women reading this will be finished now.
Men who read this are probably still busy checking their thumb.

6 comments:

  1. still snickering...it used to be all about the feet, now it's the thumbs. Most men will respond with "well that's the average man" and most women will respond to them "yeah that's the average man."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha,ha that comment from sweeti made me laugh - about the feet.

    Love the dog, John. I'm sorry to hear your wife has been going through some tough stuff. Forgive me for not knowing and being able to keep better track. I can barely keep an eye on Seaspray.

    Thinking of you and just wanted to say hi. I pray your wife has a speedy healing and full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was kinda wishing I had a penis so I could check but just as well - my thumbs are pretty short.

    I had a large horse step on my thigh - and the bone didn't break so that one must be true. But concrete isn't really that strong is it? An unreinforced chunk of concrete in the same shape as a thigh bone, I'd think would snap easily.

    So glad your wife keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thumb's pretty long...it's scary to think what my privates would look like if I were a man.

    Anyway, cute post...and I'm happy to hear about your wife's recovery...and that you'll be back full-on forward! Woo-hoo!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: