Sunday, February 3, 2008

NAME THAT TUNE!


NAME THAT TUNE!








C'MON THINK- 5 SECONDS

OK

SCROLL DOWN

YOU'RE GOING TO KICK YOURSELF!!!!




MOON RIVER!!!!!!!




HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY EVERYONE! MAY YOUR NACHO'S BE YOURS. WELL IT SAY'S THEY'RE NOTCH YO'S!

I hope everyone has an awesome week and enjoys this lazy Sunday afternoon. Hopefully the commercials will live up to their build up this year and we'll get a chuckle.

Blessings to all,

John


warning- potentially offensive material:


So I was on my way to work this morning..and

Some DICK in a Pickup Truck pulls right out in front of me....
























Hey- I just post em'- I don't make these things up.....much! Ok- this is the raunchy dirty post of the month. All clean and family friendly from here on out. Butt- I couldn't resist these two!

8 comments:

  1. we made a snowman in the back of our truck once but I never thought of this.

    We would have totally done it if we had thought of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured "Moon River" before I scrolled down. Do I win a prize? Can I pick the moon of my choice?
    I won't comment on the other one, because I am a good girl, except to say that I didn't know that Reynaud's Phenomenon affected that particular part of the body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know... you're not right :)

    I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never see things like this in Miami, especially that last pic (and thank God for that!). :)

    Moon River...LOL

    Have a great week, mi amigo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he he- gotta run to work - will try to say hello to all tonight!
    Luvs ya Bunches!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy.
    Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gives new meaning to the word snowballs. he,he.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have guessed Crackl'in Rose by Neil Diamond for the song above....he,he

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: