Friday, November 9, 2007

NEW COMPUTER SHOULD ARRIVE TOMORROW

YES! YES! YES! IT SHIPPED TODAY FROM RALEIGH AND SHOUKD BE HERE TOMORROW.

I can't wait. But I 'll have to. Bummer.

Oh- going to Fla/SC game Saturday- Kickoff 7:45 on ESPN. Ya'll look for me. I should be pretty easy to spot as I'll be wearing Garnet and Black. Should be pretty easy to pick me out in a crowd of 85K!!!!! Will be tailgating from about 12:00 all the way up until kickoff and the game should be over probably a little before Midnight (With Commercials etc.) Then We get to leave in the traffic and I work a 12 on Sunday- but it will be awesome!



GO COCKS!!!!! Wow- 4 little pricks just got up and left Starbucks LOL!

Have a great one and get ready to Blog!!!!!!!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Incredibly smart relies: