Saturday, March 3, 2012

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY 2



SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY 2






The Dragonfly below was the subject before I joined the Original Shadow Shot Sunday. Then I posted it after I joined for the Shadow in the second shot....


Now look at the second shot of this magical shadow log- "Embiggen it" if you can
and look in the shadow for the hidden Frog!





Original shot ........  Can you see the mystery guest beginning to appear in the shadows?


Now he is more visible, and I never saw him until I downloaded the pic!! SURPRISE!


Can you find the Chameleon--or is it merely a shadowy figure?


Proof he exists.....


Glassy Pond Shadow--this guy is a Camera hog!


How old am I said the Real leaf? Let me count the rings! Ahh- but how old am I in shadow years?


Sorry I could not post just one, but these are re-posts of some I did for the original Shadow Shot Sunday. I let it steep for two days due to the Saturday post Down Under. Hope you enjoy!


HAVE A BLESSED WEEK.


LOVE YOU ALL!



JMc