Monday, February 6, 2012

SITTING: WAITING ON MY RIDE



SITTING: WAITING ON MY RIDE


I have to take my car to the repair shop today, and I'm going to have to sit the entire time and wait on it to be fixed. It is estimated to take 6-7 hours. I guess a good book is in order.

I don't have anyone that can go with me to drop it off and take me back. I've pissed a lot of people off!  LOL...just kidding. There is an outside chance that the Mechanic can run me home..I'll have to see in the morning.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M NOT UPSET. I CHOOSE TO LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE AND BE THANKFUL IT WASN'T THE $2,000.00 DOLLAR BILL WE WERE INITIALLY EXPECTING AND, THAT WE HAVE THE MONEY TO GET IT FIXED.

I CHOOSE THE POSITIVE AND I'M LOOKING FOR A BLESSING DURING THIS SMALL TEST!


COOL WATER EFFECT ON THE BOTTLE!   ACTUAL PIC-NO PHOTOSHOPPING ON THE BOTTLE ITSELF! I LOVE THE REFLECTION ON THE NECK, AND THE MAGNIFICATION THE WATER CAUSED...I DID THE SOFT FOCUS AROUND THE OUTSIDE.



AND I CAN BE THANKFUL THAT THE  2ND LINE RARELY HAPPENS TO ME......
AND WHEN IT DOES.....

IT LANDS IN THE WATER NEAR ICEHOUSE BEER! 



SO, WE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR IF WE CHOOSE TO!

I CHALLENGE YOU: NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCE(S):

TO CHOOSE, TO SEE/FIND, THE POSITIVE, THE BLESSING, THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME....


THIS ENTIRE WEEK!



THINK YOU CAN??? I DO!!




EVEN IF IT'S A

WEEK...



CHOOSE TO THINK OF IT AS

BIRD ART!!!!!!





LOVE YOU ALL!!

JMc