Tuesday, November 30, 2010

GREAT POST TOMORROW

TOMORROW I GET TO GO THE THE PULMONOLGIST, AND GET MY LUNGS CHECKED OUT, AS A ROUTINE PART OF GENERAL OVERALL GARE. I STILL GET WINDED TOO EASY, EVEN WITH A LOT OF RESTS, AND I CAN'T  BE PHOTOGRAPHING STUFF FOR Y'ALL, AND ME WITH THAT CRAP GOING ON!!!      NOW CAN I?
I HAVEN'T CLEARED MY THROAT OR BLOWN MY NOSE FOR A WEEK.
I  HAVE A LITTLE PRODUCTIVE JUNK COMING UP BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT!

I PRAY HE ASKS FOR A SPUTUM SPECIMEN CAUSE I BEEN SAVING UP DAWG!!


AND WHEN THEY HAND ME THAT CLINICAL, STERILE, LABELED, OFFICIAL LOOGE JAR- 
I'M GONNA GO HEBREW ON THEM WITH AN
\

ACCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAKIEM  TOOEY!

AND I'M GONNA DEPOSIT THE LARGEST HOCKER THAT'S EVER BEEN HOCKED!

HOWEVER, THE ONLY THING IN 30 YEARS OF MEDICINE THAT GETS ME:

IS HOCKING.....IF SOMEONE STARTS HOCKING AND IT KEEPS GOING---I'M HISTORY---I'M HOCKER #2- THE LOOGEY BROTHERS, LONG LOOGEY RUNNING, CHINA LOOGEY JUST PRAYING I DON'T PUKE.
MOST TIMES I CAN RECOVER - DEPENDING ON THICKNESS!  I'M ALMOST STARTING TO HOCK DOING THIS POST!


SPUTUM SPECIMEN
URINE SPECIMEN
WITH PRESSURE!!!!


ANYWAY--I'LL GET TO BLOW  SOMETHING I'M SURE!  SHUT-UP HEFF!

AND IF I FORGET--PLEASE SOMEONE REMIND ME TO POST ABOUT THE GARBAGE CAN!!!!!!!

TOO MUCH PRESSURE!
JMc