Saturday, November 13, 2010

GOING TO BBQ and then HOME TO WATCH GAME!


GOING TO BBQ & THEN HOME TO WATCH SC/FL FOR SEC EAST!!!

LOVE pulled Pork ( theirs and mine)- SHUT UP HEFF ! and BBQ Chickens!
Shut up Heff- I know you choke your chicken before you eat eat!--Popeye

Weather is Beautiful and people are great!!!!

MAIN MEAL!!!
 
English language is easy- I was going to roll out some Dough, to bake a cake with a Doe on it. But a Doe and a Buck ate my dough, and I had to replace it, so I bucked up and went out to get it. I decided to leave off the Buck, so I didn't need as much dough for the Doe; saved me about a Buck, on the Buck. I almost got bucked off the little horse outside the store. Then I applied to College, Buck U., and my Dear it was expensive! So I had a Dear friend that loved Deer as much as I did, and he loaned me a Buck, to go to Buck U.

Mc