Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dreams Dashed


ALASS!

I have always wanted to use that in a sentence. I cannot go to the SC/FL Game- but I was able to secure three tickets for my High School Buds in Fla to go. I will be there in Spirit, but I knew I couldn't and shouldn't make that drive alone.

Discretion being the better part of valor, I realized that I just am not up to that kind of trip at the moment; and it wouldn't be fair to others on the road, my Wife, nor myself. (I've always wanted to use Nor also- so this is turning out to be a great post for me!)

You can bet I'll be glued to the TV, watching every play, and replay, as well as searching for my friends in the stands! As if I could pick them out in a crowd of 80K!!!!!

I'm still in picture DT's, and I am searching for a nice Digital Camera. I Like the Canon Series as well as the Nikon..but with the reviews I'm leaning towards the Cannon- that also takes Movies. I'm thinking $300.00-400.00 as this will be my retirement present! I want to be able to change lenses, as well as play around with some filters.

ANY SUGGESTIONS, AS WELL AS INTERNET CLASSES, or SITES, VERSES A GOOD BOOK ON DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY? 



On a sadder note, I have had to Kill, relocate 9 Tree Rats, aka Squirrels, as they were inside the walls, chewing through Electrical Wires! What a shock huh? They taste like Chicken, Squirrel.
It is honestly a very good game to eat. Almost no wild taste, and a lot of people eat the Brains with Eggs! 

NOT I   !!!


I tried the brains once as a Kid, and ate
nothing but Cashews for a month, and stayed in a tree. Drove me NUTS, and I wanted to hang around our Capitol Building and look at Tourists! Ar Ar.


BEFORE
AFTER!




JMc is Back!