Sunday, August 22, 2010

ILLNESS & MOVING; Stop my wining right?? !!!!!!


BLOG CLOSED DUE TO ILLNESS:

I'M SICK OF DOING IT!  LOL!

"Almost just kidding"---but Real Life has caused me to slow down visiting a lot. I dearly want to check out everyone's' Blog- but time is at a premium right now. 

We are working on finding a new Palace, and doing the banking, and legwork is going to take up a lot of time! I will return ASAP- and also will post as we go along, but probably not as often as usual. Please bear with me, and as Arnold says:

I'll BE BACK!! AND THESE GUYS ALREADY ARE:


Dragonfly's must be a delicacy--because there ain't a whole lot o' meat on 'em!


YES!  HE IS TOO CLOSE TO EVEN FOCUS............ I LEFT ABOUT.......... NOW!!!!


I had to try and one up Heff- but, He totally beat me by a "Finger" Nail in his pic! See his Floral Post!--LOL!

What are the out of focus things you ask?

Scuppernong's, or Muscadines, an awesome Grape that grows wild all over down South. There is a slight difference, and Scuppernong's make an absolutely AWESOME Home Made Wine!!!!

They will be a DARK Purple upon maturity, close to the one in the rear.
These are hanging out over the Pond- and this is the first year I have ever seen this batch. We have them growing all over our chain link fence- and I will be taking some with me!

These are almost ready--about another 10 days. I can get plenty and still leave enough for the Birds!
I have never tried to make the Wine.




Sun, Pollen and Rain-  6 & 1/2 inches in 3 days- filled up the pond!



These are Especially for HEFF: to tide him over!

A small teaser of  "WDD" and...............

Heff- I don't know what made it: Butt if it ever turns white.......

YOU SHALL BOW BEFORE ME!!!!!!