Thursday, March 25, 2010

REUNION AVOIDED--THERE REALLY IS A GOD!

 THIS IS HOW I FEEL- LOL! (Pic-Courtesy if Alice)

NAP TIME!!!!!!
the theme continues.................


SADLY- WE HAD TO MISS SANDI'S 40TH HIGH SCHOOL REUNION. TURNS OUT THE WEATHER WAS GOING TO BE AWFUL AND I AM A LITTLE UNDER THE WEATHER. WHY DO WE SAY THAT--AREN'T WE ALWAYS UNDER THE WEATHER? DUH!

SAY A LITTLE PRAYER OR SEND UP GOOD THOUGHTS FOR ME. I'LL RECOVER QUICKLY! YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD JOHN DOWN. WE ARE GOING TO GO ON OUR OWN PRIVATE HOLIDAY SOON. I MAY TAKE HER BACK TO THE GULF COAST OF FLA. WHERE I GREW UP. THE LAST VACATION WE HAD WAS THERE (INDIAN ROCKS BEACH- NEAR TAMPA). 

I GREW UP AND STAYED EVERY SUMMER IN MY GRANDMOTHERS HOUSE THE ENTIRE SUMMER! HEAVEN OR WHAT? AND SHE LOVED IT! BEST VACATION I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. THAT'S WHEN I WOULD CHECK OUT TEN LIBRARY BOOKS AND READ THEM ALL AND GO BACK AND RELOAD. ALL THE TOM SWIFT, NANCY DREW, AND ALL SCIENCE FICTION I COULD GET MY HANDS ON! I LOVE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS TO ALL,


HERE IS A BETTER AND YOUNGER POSE OF OUR--

HOPE!

HI BRADY!