Wednesday, April 4, 2012

JUST STUFF


JUST STUFF


I broke down on a country road and this dude stops...I ask him if I can use his Cell Phone. 
He pulls a Razar on me-so I speed-dial his Grandmother and tell her he's a douche.

Then I call a Tow-Truck! - and he gets the roaming fee! I kept his phone, and Motorola Razars don't shave worth a hoot,

and DO NOT HOLD UP IN WATER!!!!


I KEEL YOU!

AND THE WINNER IS......

CLOUDS ROLLING IN..THE WEATHER HAS BEEN WEIRD THIS SPRING!

THE LAST PIC I GOT OF THE TITANIC!





TADPOLE- SEE HIM?




THERE WERE TWO TREES IN THE GARDEN--FROM WHICH ONE WOULD YOU EAT,
GIVEN THE CHOICE?




LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc

12 comments:

  1. love those mockingbird shots. and the tad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those mockingbird shots are really gorgeous!
    and a also like the last one... surreal!

    hope you're having a great day, john!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! I kinda like the new filters with Google plus. The Tadpole is just B&W! But thanks so much!

    Thank Goodness the Mocking Bird is nesting so they stay still for more than a second!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the effect you created with those trees!!! The tadpole is pretty neat, too. :) Think he'll get featured here later once he evolves?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeannie--Thanks!!


    Kelly--You know it gal LOL___ Frogs are featured frequently!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have a good zoom lens on your camera! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joe--That's why I bought this particular Nikon- was for the Zoom lens. Thanks buddy.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photos Mr. John... Thanks btw for linking to Scarlet Wednesday last week, so on my current post, you were my featured blog.. See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. John Nice Photo's but you know the answer to the question...everyone of us would have eaten from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, rather than Life...it is man's destiny to move from there to here and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kai Rui-- Thanks so much!!!!


    J


    Mark-- I know...snicker..


    BBB,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! I haven't seen a tadpole in such a long time...

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: